Anyone seen Flashlight Foy Lately?

Hey , where's Ensign Foy ?

They have enslaved him in their secret underground bunker making Foyzels to sell to the masses or he probably took the job at solarforce as the chief designer for flat bezels.

I still think he won big in vegas and married a showgirl.

That or his family staged a *gasp* intervention. If so, then he's probably in a bar somewhere trying to wash away memories of sweet TIR optics with cheap brandy and cheaper cigars.

All those lovely new lights he's missing out on...triple XM-L's...big head XM-L's. He'd have completerly incinerated that cactus by now.

You underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

Maybe the Dark Side wins and he collects now dark flashlights and send me all his solarfoce torches as a gift

Hope Foy's not in jail again.

this is getting bad ..i'm thinking black hole , bermuda triangle ,illuminati, sex slave trade ,KGB...or showgirls .. When you said showgirls I started thinking about showgirls ...well that's a thought now isn't it ..still thinking showgirls .....hmmm..something to think about .

fishinfool??.. hula girls ... wow that works with almost anything .

you think he tried to bribe a cop with a solarforce ?

That may be it! I was thinking maybe a prostitute but I believe that sort of thing is legal in Vegas. Hmm...flashlight,prostitute. There might be some fun to be had with that one.

Iwanttolivevicariouslythrufoy

He's probably up four hundred thousand dollars .

So Foy is officially missing?

He contacted me once since his presumed abduction but that was it. Piers is missing too so be careful out there.

Maybe Greta has him in a dungeon, working up solarforce reviews for her...

Maybe he made The ultimate mod or flashlight and tested it by looking straight to emitter.

Now he can´t see keys to write...

Here is my tribute to flashlightfoy, my first attempt at a Foyzel(tm). Does this even count as one???

This is the Super Bright 7-2 with the annoyingly sharp crenelations removed. I got bored at work and used a hacksaw blade to cut them off and the file on my pocket tool to even it out. I carry this in my pocket at work because it's so cheap that I won't cry when I lose it.

Foy lives! He says he will log in tonight. He better have a good story.

Where's Don?

waiting here.

Hey.

I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch and with the absence of facts from me, I must accept whatever speculation that occurs. The ultimate resolution to our house situation is apparently, not going to happen for quite some time and is/will not be the dire experience I imagined. The truth is, there is nothing significant in my life right now to justify simply dropping out from among great friends here, other than feeling some unexpected stress at the time. That was rude or at the very least, not very thoughtful.

I realize it's not an earth-shattering thing but this thread is surprising to me and, maybe a little humbling. Whatever small part each of us here plays in other's lives, it is nonetheless real and must be treated as such. We may not know each other outside of this forum but when I get a phone call from a concerned member (among other very kind PMs) I start to consider perhaps this world is not the toilet it too often appears to be.

I hope this isn't overly sentimental and guesses about alien abduction would be a lot easier to explain and much more entertaining, I'm sure. All I can tell you is that Mars was too dusty and I couldn't find an Arby's - therefore, not suitable for Foy.

giantroastbeefcurlyfriesandacokeFoy

wevemisseduandbgladyourealrightfoy!