Anyone still want to get UF-2100 3 modes flashligh from DD with a Discount?

My 5-mode has pretty strong sound on high too, medium and low have duller sound... even strobe or sos aren't noiseless.

Got my 3-mode this morning. Crazy bright on high. Has to be well over 3.5A (direct drive for sure) but there is a whine on high and I don't hear anything on low or strobe modes. Strobe is very fast, BTW. My example has a perfect finish and decent threads. The beam is a bit ringy though.

Well I resisted for a long time on this one but, just gave in and ordered one. I already have the single mode UF 2100 from MF, but at this price...

93655V76-DD

Order# 648397X3-DD

Thanks Summer

Hi Summer, Ordered another on the 7th...Order#: 86794958-DD

Thanks!

The UF is 'easily' changeable from 5 mode to 3.

http://forolinternas.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2522 (spanish)

But the high mode could decrease a little.

This is good information!

For a small light like this, I think it´s not bad to have just little less Amperage on High.

I have performed this mod today and it works great. So nice to have a medium mode for more light and less heat.

Summer, i got a notification saying that my shipping was changed to shipping with tracking, only i never got a tracking number. Also, it isn't listed in my account on DD. Any possibility you could look into that for me? Thanks

Mine did not get a tracking number at all. I thought they were supposed to get a tracking number. My order number is 88580969-DD.

Did the mod. yesterday. Medium is worth it! Perfect little flashlight now. Except for strobe/sos.

Definitely!

Got my 2100 today. This is a nice light for the price. I'll probably do the 5-mode mod after I write up a review. Hopefully I can put an orange switch cover in there instead of GITD. Shipping time wasn't bad given the 1-week holiday. I'm impressed with Dino on this transaction.

Received my 3 mode UF-2100 today. Ordered 10.7.11 . Good job DD very fast shipping! wow this light is BRIGHT! 2.8A with xtar 18700. Warms up really fast, only bash I give it. If DD ships like this consistantly I will keep buying.

Edit: After shining against a white wall, I noticed it has an ugly green tint on the (Side) spill :(

Only properly noticeable at close distance.

Re: Green Ring.

It does its best green lantern imitation, no?

I saw that first time I switched it on, and said, "yuck".

Now, I just turn it on outside...problem solved!

summer, can you enable this coupon again

FOR2100

I am so sorry because the FOR2100 coupon has expired, and we have four new coupons in the coupon share post, thank you for your support.

Summer- what's the current coupon? I want to order several. Do we order them on DinoDirect? If not, please walk me through the ordering process. Thank you.

Hi Spivey, thanks for your support. Here you can see our current coupon and activity https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/4056 , and you can use the coupon in the payment page.