Anyone still want to get UF-2100 3 modes flashligh from DD with a Discount?

ordered D72078V2-DD thanks!!!!!

Ordered 2 X 3-Mode UF-2100. Safety in Numbers! Let's see how it goes. Order number 97723750-DD.

2897E385-DD

Is there any reason to post the order number in this thread? I just wonder as I have an order going too?

edited

Free registered post on the order, if you have not checked it already.

I see, thx

What is the actual difference between this and the Yezl Z1. I already own the Yezl is this one an exact clone of that light or are there differences besides being half the price.

At least driver. H-M-L -> H-L-Strobe

And no GITD O-rings.

Maybe some more but I haven't noticed.

I own both, well the 5 mode 2100, and the most notable difference that I can see is the low on the 2100 is much lower...it's a usable reading light as far as I'm concerned. Other than that, the parts seem identical and are interchangeable.

Order # 86501706-DD, for one UF-2100 Thanks

Hello, thanks for your great support again. I am glad to tell you that the expiry date for this coupon has been extended to October 8th our time, if there are other members still interested in this, please just feel free to place the order.Thanks.

Not bad. Placed my order Monday afternoon and got notice an hour ago that it has shipped.

Thanks for the offer. Order#: 89997936-DD

Order#: 201867L2-DD

Order: L656Z985-DD for one 2100.

Mine shipped too. No tracking number though [edit: got one later; see below]. Not that it works that well. The only status I have on tracking my V10A I ordered separately last week via USPS is "acceptance" by China. It took a few days to get that far.

Order#: 95197369-DD

Summer, can you sell the 5 mode for the same price? If so, I'll buy one.

"The coupon code for it is: FOR2100 with 20% off to make the price to $14.95"

Order # J52416S5-DD
Thanks for the good deal for a first time online flashlight buyer.

Welcome, themaindude!

I did get a tracking number a day or two after the item was listed as shipped, so I think posting the order number might help. If you're doing that, Summer, then thanks!

hope you all will get the item soon.