Anyone still want to get UF-2100 3 modes flashligh from DD with a Discount?

hope you all will get the item soon.

Even though SOS is lame, it seems the 5-mode might be a better option over the 3-mode. With a hard driven high in a compact body a "medium" level brightness is almost necessary unless you're going for a 1-mode scorcher. I really wanted this light as an EDC type 18650 but I'm afraid it won't give me a highly usable brightness level.

57783708-DD

+1. Especially since medium mode will probably deliver 3/4 the lumens as in high mode and without as much heat.

Just in case you missed my question...

Summer, can you sell the 5 mode for the same price? If so, I'll buy one and so will several others.

"The coupon code for it is: FOR2100 with 20% off to make the price to $14.95"

Thanks

I've been barking up that tree for a while now. ;) If we're lucky, Summer will hook everyone up. If not, maybe the 5-mode will drop in price by October 7th and you can use the 15% off coupon: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/4056

UF 2100

88881345-DD

♪The waiting is the hardest part!♫

i am sorry for the late reply. For the 5 mode one, i am sorry, we cannot give such a low price. But i think i can also apply a 20% off on it. If there are members interested in it, i can apply a coupon for you. thanks

Summer, i'd want the 5-mode too. I have the 3-mode already and is EDCing it, it's a pretty good EDC, ie fxxxing bright and with 99.999% invisible PWM (at 1.7kHz!). LOL!

Dropped it several times already, no issue. If it's only $9 i might do a extreme torture test and post on youtube. LOL!

lol, but i am sorry, i can only apply a 20% off.

sorry, i did not find any information about this order, could u please check whether you have completed the payment?

$23 * 0.8 = 18.4 for the 5-mode. Not too bad too.

95860U56-DD

Ordered myself a 5-mode version. Woop woop! :p

Please hurry to the nearest postoffice and get it on its way!

Summer,

Thank you I will take it for 20% off. What is the coupon code for this item? FOR2100 does not work.

One important point about the five mode: You will get about 2A on the Tailcap (my 3 mode of the groupbuy has 3,2A on the tailcap) - a user in a other forum received it today and measure this.

Thanks for the report. Please post a link to the other thread that you mentioned. Its possible that the person had bad batteries, a cheap DMM or long thin test leads. Have you found any other information to confirm that the 5 mode has a weak driver?

My 5-mode gets 3.5-3.8A high, 1.7-1.8A medium and 0.2-0.3A low

Thats what I like to hear. Did you get yours from dino? Which DMM do you have?

Yes, it's from DD. My DMM is UNI-T UT203 clamp meter, so accuracy isn't best. Used old amplifier ground cable, sure is thick enough :D

Batteries were protected and unprotected TF Flames. (unprotected gave that 3.8A)