Anyone still want to get UF-2100 3 modes flashligh from DD with a Discount?

My 5-mode gets 3.5-3.8A high, 1.7-1.8A medium and 0.2-0.3A low

Thats what I like to hear. Did you get yours from dino? Which DMM do you have?

Yes, it's from DD. My DMM is UNI-T UT203 clamp meter, so accuracy isn't best. Used old amplifier ground cable, sure is thick enough :D

Batteries were protected and unprotected TF Flames. (unprotected gave that 3.8A)

Thanks M3TAL,

From what I read, the resolution on your model should be within .1 - .2A as long as the unit has been zeroed before taking DCA readings. Id call that fairly accurate for the intent. Good to hear that you used a thick cable.

9 bucks? Nice try, 2100!

Patiently waiting on my 1 and 3 mode models to arrive.

Hello Summer,

I am interested in the 5-mode UF-2100. What is the 20% discount code? Thanks.

Ordered my third one :D

Order#: 47U4387L-DD

Ordered one: 74212858-DD

Have anyone got their 2100 3-mode yet? Mine says still "order approved" after 10 days.

Have PMed Summer without answer. My pointer are getting closer to the PP dispute button.

I ordered mine on Sep 26, it shipped on the 28th, got my tracking number on the 29th, and USPS tracking says it went through Springfield, MA yesterday. I will likely get it tomorrow or Friday.

Ordered one today, 99V75245-DD, I hope it moves along like that.

Well, I already have the single-mode and the five-mode - might as well get the three-mode, right? :D

U964N261-DD

Order#39677815-DD

Summer must be off for week long holiday in China. Oct. 8th rapidly approaching. 20% soon to expire. Need coupon code for 5-mode UF-2100. Heeelp!

Hi, i am sorry, i cannot apply the coupon code for you for the 5 modes one during the holiday time. I need to know how many members here are interested in it, then i can apply the coupon code for the members here. I will keep you informed about the latest information soon. I will go back to company two days later, and will talk with you all soon.

Had to order the 3mode. Better late than never! Order #49859969-DD. Hope it arrives quickly. The guys who bought uf 2100 and live in us, how was shipping?

It took exactly 2 weeks 2 get here

gen1.3_, shipping was free. :p (Just messin' with ya.) By the way, I didn't do the group buy. I paid for my first order on 7-11 and I received one UF-2100 on 7-23. I paid for my second order on 9-15 and I received two more UF-2100s on 9-29. (Pretty quick shipping to California.)

P.S. I noticed that Kershaw released some new knives. Last time I checked, the two I had my eyes on (Brawler 1990 & 3 1/2-in. RJI 1985) were not available on eBay yet.

Oh, now it's Kingston UF-2100 :D

and most of pictures are stolen from here http://forum.fonarevka.ru/showthread.php?t=5637&language=en

Arrived in 9 working days, not bad at all!!