AR Coating Lens from www.cnqualitygoods.com

What about more than 5000 of Jacob A60 owners? Rick consider this AR lens size also.

Thanx there mrs! Damn these are cheap, $1.50 free shipping from my VIP account, and looks like they are legit true AR lens from ImA4Wheelr's tests. KD and FT supposed AR's are worthless. I got to add up qty and size of what I could use and put in an order. Basically it's 4-5 for the price of one UCL.

I'm thinking that 58 x 2 lens should fit an A60 fine. I used a 59 x 2.25 UCL/p lens from flashlightlens.com, and it was too tight and had to file it down a bit. Not sure bout the thickness - someone should measure the stock lens, forgot what it was...

Tom E are you sure? You did some wrong measurements :bigsmile:

Jacob A60 has 49,7mm lenses or 1,96 inch, thickness 1,9mm

It should not be smaller or bigger than that if you ask me. Because Jacob rubber lens holder is for this dimension.

So Rick if you can order 49,7mm AR lenses for true flashlight gem and one of the best thrower reflectors ever build Jacob A60.

Ooops! Yes, you are right! It must have been the 52.1 mm UCL/p lens I filed down. You really don't have to be so precise though - there's some slop. a 50 x 2 mm lens would be fine, I'm sure. If I was able to jam in a 52.1 mm lens with very little filing, a 50 or 51 would fit. I struggled with that filing and ended up not getting much material off, but did scratch the lens . Actually some replacement lens at different sizes fit better than stock lens - 1mm one way or the other is typically fine, but still best to measure and see for yourself.

Tom E,

Probably 50mm could fit(knapp) but it will stretch stock rubber holder a bit.

You are old member of this forum so please you should tell Rick to get Jacob A60 lenses. I think we will all follow you.

What size they should be 49,7 or 50mm?

I will surely ask him, I'd have to measure when I get home, but I'm thinking 50 mm would be fine. I know the one I'm using is over 51, but I'll measure all this - I got one mod'ed and one stock Jacob right now.

There are LOTS of Olight S10 and S20 owners out there who would love to have a 19mm x 1.5mm lens available to replace the green tinted stock lens.

Please check and then tell the right size for Rick.

P.S.
U can fit 52mm but it will not sit in stock rubber holder. It will be above it.

Hope you know what I mean. Please pay attention on that rubber holder and the way it holds lenses.

On mine Jacob rubber holder perfectly surrounds diameter and thickness of stock lenses.

I have two S10’s and an S20 that need lenses. How about it Ric :bigsmile: ?

Jim

Received 64mm lenses. 2.7% increased output over Leica AR Optical lens. See post 18 in below link:

+1 Yes Ric. It would really be great if we can get an 49.7mm AR lens for our Jacob A60s. Of course you can add the 52mm AR lenses for Mag Lites too. :bigsmile:

The 55mm AR lens I ordered for my SRK gave a 7.57% increase in lux readings at 5 meter (1003 stock, 1079 AR). :wink:

The 58mm AR lens I ordered for my T-08 on the other hand gave an outrageous 27.51% increase in lux readings at 5 meters (5216 stock, 6652 AR). However, only 7.51% of this increase could be attributable to the AR lens because I also changed the LED from XM-L T6 to XM-L2 T6 which should increase the output by 20%. :bigsmile:

I would be interested of Olight S20 lens too.

Warrior lens!

About Jacob, and similar size reflector lights.

If 49,7 is problem get 50mm lenses.

50mm should fit to Jacob.

10% more lux would be great achievement for this light. Specially if you have tuned ones.

In fact Rick I can not believe that you don’t have AR for Jacob. It is mass production light :slight_smile:

I really hate ordering from cnq but I did it again this time I try it over fancy flashlight and I used tracked shipping. I hope it will arrive, there is still no field for the city…

Will 55mm x 3mm fit in the Fasttech SkyRay King? Strangely the stock lens I measured is more 1.5mm than 2mm. It seems that I am the only person with a 1.5mm lens SkyRay King :~ . I am afraid that 3mm is too thick for the Gold fasttech SRK.

I just received some 27mm x 2mm AR lenses that I ordered late August, They are worth the wait!!

The real SRK has a very thick lens stock, the fakes have thin ones with a thick o ring taking up the space. Rics lens have fit all of my srks gen or not