AR Coating Lens from www.cnqualitygoods.com

I have two S10’s and an S20 that need lenses. How about it Ric :bigsmile: ?

Jim

Received 64mm lenses. 2.7% increased output over Leica AR Optical lens. See post 18 in below link:

+1 Yes Ric. It would really be great if we can get an 49.7mm AR lens for our Jacob A60s. Of course you can add the 52mm AR lenses for Mag Lites too. :bigsmile:

The 55mm AR lens I ordered for my SRK gave a 7.57% increase in lux readings at 5 meter (1003 stock, 1079 AR). :wink:

The 58mm AR lens I ordered for my T-08 on the other hand gave an outrageous 27.51% increase in lux readings at 5 meters (5216 stock, 6652 AR). However, only 7.51% of this increase could be attributable to the AR lens because I also changed the LED from XM-L T6 to XM-L2 T6 which should increase the output by 20%. :bigsmile:

I would be interested of Olight S20 lens too.

Warrior lens!

About Jacob, and similar size reflector lights.

If 49,7 is problem get 50mm lenses.

50mm should fit to Jacob.

10% more lux would be great achievement for this light. Specially if you have tuned ones.

In fact Rick I can not believe that you don’t have AR for Jacob. It is mass production light :slight_smile:

I really hate ordering from cnq but I did it again this time I try it over fancy flashlight and I used tracked shipping. I hope it will arrive, there is still no field for the city…

Will 55mm x 3mm fit in the Fasttech SkyRay King? Strangely the stock lens I measured is more 1.5mm than 2mm. It seems that I am the only person with a 1.5mm lens SkyRay King :~ . I am afraid that 3mm is too thick for the Gold fasttech SRK.

I just received some 27mm x 2mm AR lenses that I ordered late August, They are worth the wait!!

The real SRK has a very thick lens stock, the fakes have thin ones with a thick o ring taking up the space. Rics lens have fit all of my srks gen or not