Archive topic - Banggood & Fin17

2021/04/25

This is a great price and I grabbed several. Thank you Fin & Banggood.

Banggood is on it! Ordered my MF02s V2 on April 18th, it is out for delivery in my town today. 10 days, not bad. Thanks again Fin!

Dammit, now they’re sold out. And I just used the $45 coupon last month for the same light. That one hurts. Guess BG realized no one (except me of course) wants to pay $20 more for the color and stainless bezel. And actually the black bezel is much better, no rings in beam

Its all part of the game. At that price, Im surprised they lasted as long as they did. You could mask off and spray paint the inside of the SS bezel to illuminate reflections if they annoy you.

I’ve tried that before with permanent marker and it had no affect at all. Maybe I’ll try black spray paint, see if it helps. They really annoy me actually. Especially since my all black ft03 had no rings. But, that ss bezel looks so good on the blue and green body, so it’s worth it.

I own several FT03’s and have resold around 100 of these amazing bargain lights. This will be my first batch with the SS bezels. Most of my lights are used outdoors, where I usually never notice beam related artifacts unless they are very obtrusive. As a course of action, I black out most interior reflective surfaces (accept reflector and lenses) on my headlight and driving light related mods to reduce reflective artifacts. 3M painters tape, an xacto blade and flat black BBQ paint does the trick.

What is in high demand right now are extension tubes to allow the use of 26800 cells in the FT03. All my customers want them. Hopefully Astrolux has listened to its customers and can get those out to us sooner than later.

Fin, can I have sc02 code please? Is it still $4.99?

Where can you buy 26800 cells?

https://alofthobbies.com/power/batteries/lithium-ion-individual-cells.html

Also available on aliexpress.com

Hey Fin,

an I get a code for the Astrolux® BC2? TY! :laughing:

Hi Fin17, any chance to get a considerable discount on this nice lampshade?

https://www.banggood.com/LUMINTOP-Rubber-Diffuser-For-Lumintop-FW21-Pro-or-FW3A-Flashlight-Singnal-Light-Reading-Lamp-Rubber-Lampshade-Torch-Lantern-Cover-p-1763367.html

Since many people bought FW21 Pro or FW3A maybe a quick group buy could help to push the price even lower? ;-)

2021/05/02

Digoo DG-MP001 12 in 1 Multitool

$ 10,99

code: BGAPSE449

I’ve been stocking up on several 26800 batteries from Aloft Hobbies. My cohorts want longest possible runtime since we worked the Texas ice storm in February with very spotty electrical utilities. Really would love to hand out several extended body tubes. For what it’s worth would rather have a longer tube instead of an extension to an already existing tube.

Thanks a lot Fin17! :+1: :beer:

Those Blitzwolf Bluetooth headphones (from yesterday) look like a great deal for someone.

If they accepted Brainwavz earpads, I'd be all over them.

Just a week ago, KZ earphones were out of order.

I'm looking at Blitzwolf for a replacement.

It'd be nice if KZ made over-ear (preferably bluetooth) headphones.

I hear that one big complaint about KZ bluetooth earphones is that the battery doesn't last very long.

i have ownd and used the blitzwolf bw-fye8, they sound really good and play pretty loud,
the only bad thing i have to say about them is that i have to reset them alot because they get alot of static after a few weeks and get out of sinc with eachother.
(this might be because i use them on alot of diffrent devices) the JBL Live Pro+ are still my favorites though

For a good buget overears headphone, have a look at the JBL Live 500BT & 650BTNC ,
both sound really good. They don’t get as loud as other brands, but the sound Quality is great

Hi Fin,

do you have a code for the Nitecore HU60?(without powerbank)

Thanks in advance!