Archive topic - Banggood & Fin17

lasts for Nov 24th

I don't know the exact end time

Lii402 coupon doesnt work, item already in promotion (9.89$).

Try after Nov 24th

I tried using the ‘AC18’ code on the “EE X1R non-anodized” but it doesn’t seem to work…
“Coupon is only used in special collection list and valid on over the specific value.”

Is that item included or the flash sale code hasn’t started yet?

Sorry, my mistake

I just ordered the Lumintop ODF30C using their app for $52.43. I got 60 cents off from points, the other discount was built in using the app. I tried every other coupon I could find and none of them worked because I was using their app. I know it’s not much savings over the AC18 coupon, but hey the $1.62 additional savings is better than nothing. I believe this was a Black Friday only deal, good luck.

Fin, coupon has expired from your most recent post for r90c

Ok - I only mentioned it because you just posted it.

BlackFriday coupon returns!

BLF X5
XPL-HI 1400LM EDC

$ 17.46

code: AC18
Wuben E01
Wuben E01

$ 9.09

code: AC18

Hello fin. How do I apply the codes to get a discount? I’m new here. I ordered a BLF A6, but couldn’t figure out the code business at banggood, so I paid full price. Right now I have a number of items in my cart (linked from here), so I would like to figure out the discounts. Thank you.

After you add stuff to your cart. Go to your cart. Underneath where all your products are is a space for entering a code and it says Apply to the right of that text box. You will probably have to do separate orders for purchases with coupon codes. Seems I can never apply more than one code at a time. I might be doing something wrong but I have always just made separate orders for those products.

XANES Brand Flashlight Big Promotion

TOP Brands Flashlight Promotion

What is the coupon for Nitecore TUP ?
Thank you.

Can you send me the code for the TUP? Thanks

Good deal on the Jetbeam FL-12 with that code ($4 larger discount than with product specific code).

What is the coupon for Nitecore TUP ?
Thank you.

May I ask for the code for Nitecore TUP please? Thanks

Nitecore TUP please