Archive topic - Banggood & Fin17

Also waiting for Convoy S2+ SST20 2700K

Any coupons for Convoy S2+ UV? I haven’t seen any discounts recently.

Thanks Fin. Ordered some Panasonics. Its been awhile but looks like it will Ship to Canada now.

NCR18650B 3400mAH 3.7 V Protected - 4pcs doesn´t work for me: either its marked as

Coupons can not be used on the products labeled with the “PROMO” or “VIP” tag. (without the offer of additional tritium vials)

Or: Coupon is only used in special collection list and valid on over the specific value. (with the vials)

But thank you very much for the Convoy S2+ SST20 that one was a steal.

Any chance to bring back Astrolux S42 for $16?

I get hit with the “cannot be used with a promo” crap half the time I’m interested in using a coupon. I’m also irritated that coupons can only be used one at a time, so I have to create multiple orders to buy 2 or 3 different items with coupon codes.

Also the $14.99 coupon for the S2 SST20 isn’t a steal, that’s the same price Simon sells it for on his official aliexpress store.

Try 2 sets of 2 batteries:

Ditto, I gave 2 of the 3 away to deserving folks. Wish I’d bought more now, the coupon has expired already.

Unlikely... (((

Thanks FIN! Ordered x9.

I wish I could find a review of the AMUTORCH JM20. It claims to use a boost circuit? And it also claims USB rechargeable, but doesn't mention USB-C or Micro-USB (and I can't tell from the pictures).

Hey Fin!

lol I’m SUPER late to the party BUT way back in post https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/51147/729 #763 you had the new version of the MT09R on for $106 and the code had to be requested

can you send me that code?

Re-up

Hey Fin!
lol I’m SUPER late to the party BUT way back in post Archive topic - Banggood & Fin17 - #729 by Fin17 #763 you had the new version of the MT09R on for $106 and the code had to be requested
can you send me that code?