are there any 2 or 3x18650 in series flashlight with a side switch clickie out there?

i cant remember if i seen any or im just having a brain fart.
most important is the side switch and being able to turn the light on/off from that switch.
would like the light to be at least 9 inches long

the only one that comes to mind is the small sun zy t13.

I can suggest you one with MT-G2 goodness. :)

The Solarforce S2200. It's dual switch though, if that counts.
And the side switch just toggles modes.

Jetbeam DDR30 3x18650 in series

oops, then i think i meant running in parallel. i wanted a longer light.
title edited and changed…mah bad

Don’t the Sky Ray Kings have a side switch with batteries in parallel?

They’re not long though physically, as the batts are stacked side-by-side rather than head-to-tail.

Don’t think it would be possible for the “batteries in head-to-tail configuration” (i.e. longer) lights to have batteries in parallel? I think physical constraints would limit the batteries to work in series.

However fatter lights with the batteries in side-by-side config can have them in parallel or series depending on how the contacts are wired I believe.

crelant 7g5cs

The Zebralight S6330 is a unique triple as each circuit is independent. Put one battery in you get working power to 1 LED and so on. It is side switched as well.

ok not sure how to call the batteries then, but i want a flashlight running on top of each other like that crelant and the small sun t13

How about:

Sunwayman T40CS
Eagletac GX25L2
Eagletac SX25L2
Klarus ST30
http://www.batteryjunction.com/klarus-st30-xml2.html
Lumintop S40 (That’s a weird one with tail side-switch)

that would be a series configuration

The XTAR TZ60 can do two in series with the body extension. It uses a magnetic ring selector at the head.

i think ric had a 3x 18650 host on cnqualitygoods.com a while back - you would have to get a driver/led & star etc

not sure if its still available… i was considering getting one and putting a 1a xpg2 in there for a disaster light

Most any Trustfire multi emitter is a series 3x18650 light, or with the option of 3x26650: TR-3T6, J12, J18, AK47, 12xT6, etc etc and clones. Check on these, I’ve found several now which are clones that have a side switch too, and I really cant remember the sites now…one was a 9xT6

thanks for the suggestions so far guys. so i showed these lights to my dad.
oh yea, forgot to mention that this was for my dad. he came over last night and saw my collection of lights and was immediatly in awe. he couldnt believe flashlights nowadays can be this powerful. he never seen or heard of such thing.

well, so which is why he wanted a side switch light, he’s still kinda ol’ school and dont like the tail cap style.
so he like the sunwayman t40 and the small sun t13 best BECAUSE of the bigger head.
he told me he would use it as a weapon/beating stick for when he goes dog walking at night. LOL i started cracking up …he’s a senior.

those trustfire clones that are multi emitter would do just fine too, but i havent seen any with a side switch.
those would be infact perfect! because most likely they are flooders, the sunwayman t40 and smallsun t13 are more throwers.

How much are you looking to spend?

Lights with batteries arranged end-to-end are always in series. They could make one in parallel with a battery carrier but don’t think anyone does.
You would have to mod a light. A 2/3 x 26650 light would have room for a 2/3 x 18650 parallel battery carrier.

I would just get him a 1 x 18650 light & a stick.
Seriously though, series battery configuration can be dangerous in the hands of anyone who isn’t very familiar with the hazards. I would absolutely avoid it as a gift.

^ This ^

http://www.aurabuy.com/r43s-4-x-cree-xm-l-t6-5-mode-3200lm-memory-white-led-flashlight-torch-black-3-18650.html

3x18650 4xT6 with a side switch

It’s on sale but you might be able to talk Mia into another 10% off.

oh wow, thats a nice find. i kinda like it even for me haha

so i notice that all these lights also have a tail cap switch. i think that defeats the purpose for my dad to why he wanted a side switch in the first place.
to turn it on, he would still needa use the tail cap switch right? and the side switch is for mode select? i never owned one of these so im sorta just assuming.

are there lights like the tk70 and srk that uses the side switch to turn on/off
in 2x18650 config.?

I don’t know to be honest. Some of them are just mode selection and some of them also turn it off and I guess the botton switch is like a lock out. I have a crelant that has both and the bottom on top turns in on and off high low/preset and dimmable and the tail cap just turns it on and off.