Are there any dd drivers for the small sun zy-t08 in the original size?

Even better if it has the option for a zener diode when using mt-g2, so i don’t have to use the batteries in series.

?

I might be missing something… but direct drive of parallel cells won’t light up the MT-G2. If you don’t want to use cells in series you’ll need a boost driver for the MT-G2, not DD? The zener will do you no good if you don’t use cells in series.

Yes, you’re right about that, was thinking of a boost driver.

I don’t know about the original size, I tested a smaller driver and used the bare stripped original as a contact plate: Mod: Small Sun ZY-T08 MT-G2 (without cells in series conversion)

I didn’t like that driver though, so I’ve made a driver and a tail switch plate in OSH Park especially for this light, making series conversion easy. I did the tail switch design so that the bigger Omten switch fits perfectly over the spring solder points. I’ll be updating that thread when I eventually get around to putting it together.

The driver dimension is 32mm iirc. I’d like a driver with the same domensions and the same + round ring for 2 cells in paralel and eventualy 2 cells in series with a solder blob for the - contact.