Are there any girls in BLF ?

Will a PO box be okay? Only kidding!! :bigsmile:

yeah, no worries, one two or three towns over yeah? :bigsmile:

Are there any girls in BFL

what BFL stand for ? :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

look topic title

I think that's why this thread went sideways so fast - it isn't really posted on BLF. It's in another dimesion...

make it Beautiful Feeling Lights, and problem solved :heart_eyes:

Here, Chloe:

Beautiful Fluffy kitLings!!

Shooting em blasphemisters don’t need no flashlight!

I don’t think it is Paisley.

Buy Paisley! Paisley flashlights, that is!

Ahh my eyes!!!

One of my best friends is a lesbian. And, three other friends of mine are gay.

Sadly, none of them are interested in either torches, electronics, pocket knives, classic cars or guns! Oh, blimey…! While it is sad they do not realise the beauty of neither a SolarForce L2P, a Webley&Scott .455 service pistol, a Ford Codiac or a Mercury Cougar 289 c.i.d., they at least share the same taste in music. That alone is worth a lot; not to mention how intelligent and caring they are.

and, on top of that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmmiqwvbCOA …. great song, really. Written by Ralph Bass and Lowman Pauling in 1958. The Shirelles had a huge hit with it in 1959, and Reparata and the Delrons (Crikey, how long since I have listening to them!) had it covered in 1965. It wasn’t before 1967 until the (today) now most famous version was released, by the Mamas and the Papas.

To quote a fellow youtuber (yous with either a gun, or an interest in armament technology history probably know who I mean) - “Life is good!”

Chloe, I know how much you love the moggies but right now I’m feeling slightly murderous towards one of the local felines who decide to rake up most of one of my seedbeds. Don’t be fooled by their cuteness, people!

Oh no!! Do you have any citrus/citronella spray?

I thought that was for repelling midges? I’ll give it a try - otherwise I think I need to get some standard cat/dog repellent.

.22 cat repellent? 0:)

Cats hate citrus, so it will work for them too. Some other ideas here:
http://www.rspb.org.uk/advice/gardening/unwantedvisitors/cats/catdeterrents.aspx

I hope you’re joking! That would be so cruel. :_(

Don’t worry Chloe, I’m not planning on going there. This does prove to me that cats have no sense of loyalty or gratitude. The guilty puss is a regular guest in our house, always snoozing on the couch or miaowing for attention.

Hmm, maybe it was marking its territory (scent glands in paws).