Are there any girls in BLF ?

Usually imageshack works but there will be one or two pics on their site that just won’t load.

But flush the browser cache first...

Hope you get to see the cat hairpiece pic. :)

Ahh I love that cat pic!! :bigsmile:

I’m a new cat owner. I took in a homeless kitten I’ve been feeding all winter. He suffers from Cerebellar Hypoplasia His name is Shaky, because he has no sense of balance, and falls over continuously. He also has a funny way of walking to compensate for his unformed cerebellum. I’m glad I took him in before something got him. He follows me everywhere.

This is a youtube video of a cat that looks just like mine and suffers from the same malady.

Aww! He sounds lovely!

Umm, for the ones who have not followed this thread from the beginning:

what´s this thread about?

I’m not actually sure…

The thread is about, are there any girls on this forum. I honestly dont think that we have an answer yet. I believe there maybe spies here though so we should all be whispering. Nearly forgot, hi Chloe.

Spies? Have we taken up sides?
I might join their side. :party:

I’m working on this very question. :wink:

just throwing some cute cat stuffs for chloe :slight_smile:

Almost too cute to eat! :bigsmile:

The upturned nose on those cookies are a great!

……

Chole!!!
You just turn it sideways & hope we wont notice your squishing kittens under bricks?!

||

:weary: :weary: :weary: :weary: :weary:

It’s a bit scary for girls to admit being female in a male-dominated place such as this, because gender suddenly becomes the most interesting thing about the person and immediately gets challenged. For example, my friend admitted playing D&D and suddenly everyone around her started trying to figure out what was “wrong” with her to explain why she would enjoy such a typically-male game.

I’m kind of used to it because I do free software for a living and that’s a 97% male community (according to the most recent two surveys I could find). Usually people just assume I’m male until we meet in person at a trade show or convention.

I can relate. It’s hard not to internalise the message that it’s wrong for females to be interested in “geeky” or “male” things, and to start wondering if there is something wrong with me. Add to that the feeling I might be intruding on guys bonding space or something…

Not intruding... Just curious, what video games do you girls like? me, I got a rather large Zelda and Mario collection, and for newer games prefer the need for speed and gta type games