Armytek Crystal WUV is available to order in Europe

• Fully luminous body with flooding white and UV light with 365 nm wavelength.
  • The flashlight with such specs will be a great addition in your toolbox when checking out an automobile, identifying documents, or searching for stains at home.
  • Its bright white light with a wide 140° side spill is your absolute choice when resting in a tent, cycling, jogging, repairing, or doing any daily tasks.

Tap the link below and order this multifunctional flashlight with fantastic light
Save 15% applying NEXT coupon code.

World: armytek.com
Europe: armytekstore.de
Poland: armytek.pl
Finland: armytek.fi

Micro USB in 2024? I know flashlights don’t really fall under the EU Radio Equipment Directive, and proprietary magnetic chargers, while nothing for me, totally make sense. But micro USB is a dead standard, I don’t even have any (working) cables (or charger with USB-A ports) anymore.

I would pretty much expect USB-C on a new product nowadays, if it includes USB charging.

Fun form factor for a light though. Can it firmly clip onto MOLLE straps (strong enough that one can toss it on a backpack Molle and it won’t fall off in outdoor use)?

Absolutely.
Considering features the price seems to be ridiculous.

Anyway good luck with your sales :crossed_fingers:

There were still a few micro USB ports in stock somewhere… Why throw them away and buy expensive USB-C when you can do it cheaply, Armytek may have thought.

1 Thank