Armytek Headlamp

Does anyone know when will it be possible to buy Armytek headlamp I can’t wait anymore :weary:

Looks really nice. If it’s cheaper than the Zebralight h600, I might get one.

From Armytek’s post on the other side, it (the Wizard) will be available at the end of this month, or in May (that means May, I’d guess). No spec details yet.

Thhank you for info. Oh, I hope it will be soon :smiley:

it won’t be cheaper than h600, it won’t be nw… but I would love to have it :slight_smile:
don’t tell my h600w, it could get jealous :smiley:

It’s so jealous light :bigsmile: I hope it will be cheaper :money_mouth_face:

Specs now released on the Armytek site (link in op).

Armytek added at their site more pics of Armytek Wizard
Also I have found some info and pictures of beamshot at cpf http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?288932-Armytek-wizard
According to that discussion Wizard will come around the middle of May. It is soon :slight_smile:

I’m interested in the Tiara AA warm. Looks like these have a lot of potential.

Too expensive for me. I’d rather buy the Zebralight H600.

Yea, this sounds good too :slight_smile:
and do you know when will it be in stock?

I read at cpf that zebralight H600 is diffucult to change modes and people need two hands to do this. I don’t have zebralight but if they say… :slight_smile:

I do not, but supposedly very soon. As in, the next month or two. I have no idea if Armytek consistently hits their estimates of not.

According to my contact at Armytek the Partner, the Wizard and the Smart will all be released in the "very near future". They all look amazing from the renderings and the specs. The Partner C1 Mini comes in XM-L (330lm & 85lm) and XP-G and is only 44.5mm long! The Partner C1 has a tactical tail clickie with 2 modes (280lm and 80lm) and is only 53mm long! The more I see of their stuff the more I like it.

I mentioned on the other site that it was more difficult to change modes one-handed on my Zebralight H600w. Which it is. As much as I LOVE my H600w, I will give it up for an Armytek product if this proves to be as good as it looks like it could be.

Easy one handed operation is huge to me when I am out camping in the backwoods. Armytek nailed it with this design. Now to see if they can execute the design well! I can’t wait for this product!

I read at cpf forum too that new flashlights will be released in May-June. But this is not exactly. And these EDC flashlights are with TIR optics. It’s great!
May be I will buy some of them later :slight_smile:

Found pictures of Partner flashlights at Armytek site

Armytek Partners are in stock :slight_smile:

1010 lumens?!