Asking COMETA buyers details for possible refunding

I too just received a full refund notification from PayPal today .
Am very pleased and thankful to wonwuster and all who have help to make this possible.

Regards.
Minimoke.

wow congratulations impressive work!

Was pleasantly surprised to see my refund pop up today! Thanks a lot Wonwuster, much appreciated :slight_smile:

It’s a pleasure for me guys. I’m glad we were able to get this.

Regards

Alberto, I received a full refund today via PayPal for my COMETA.

Thank you for your hard work in orchestrating this! :+1:

Thanks Alberto! Glad to get this refund. Your work on this is very much appreciated!

:+1: … Well played and well done!!! … :+1:

Impressive results……… :slight_smile:

:+1: … Imagine that …… :wink:

Well Neal being in charge of a lot of flashlight related stuff at Banggood surely has signed off for it :wink:

edit @teacher below, same here, this post also rudedsigh

Ah edit @Budda, marketing did it, interesting.

I seriously doubt “Neal” had anything at all to do with it……… just exactly like ’wonwuster’ said.

‘Neal’ has been basically “in hiding” throughout this whole Cometa experience. Sad but true……… :slight_smile::wink:
~
edit: ( How interesting & comical [to me]…… that someone found this post “Rude”. I am amazed that someone found it “Rude” when I agreed with what ’Won’ said and made a simple statement of fact. Vendetta :person_facepalming: …. Naah, surely not here on the 2F. :wink: …)

Alberto,
Thank you so much! I ended up having surgery and complications and had not been able to deal with Banggood. Today I received a full refund. Thank you for all your efforts, and as I said in my PM, I thought the Cometa design was great, it is just a shame the end production model did not match the specs. Thank you CPF Italia!

I woke up this morning to a pleasant surprise.
There was an email from Paypal saying I had received a full refund for my Cometa.
I was tired of jumping through hoops and had given up hope.
Thank you to wonwuster and everyone who helped to negotiate this refund.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Am I to late for the list? I opened up a ticket on PayPal on my own and I didn`t get a refund till now.

Thx

Not at all.
If I am not wrong, marketing office authorized it.
Wonwurster surely knows better.

Refunded also.
Thank you Alberto and Budda!
Banggood also have won here.

WOW !! pretty much amazing what you achieved wonwuster ! Thank you very much !

I did not expect to receive a full refund at all and, to be honest, did not really expect any success anyway. I already had given up.

You really gave this matter a turn. Respect on your engagement ! (and to everybody who was involved)

I think you are right Bonham, this might bring Banggood back into an overall win-win situation.

I didn’t get this light, so I wasn’t in the group, but I still want to say great job to everyone involved who helped facilitate refunds for those who deserved them. Great job guys, I know all of BLF appreciates what you did.

Refund received, thanks a lot for your help!

Kinda bad in some ways though, now I can start order stuff from Banggood again. 231 orders in 1 year and 9 months… I would have saved much more money by keeping them on my no-no list :wink:

Refunded also. Thank you wonwuster and Budda. Great job.

Thanx guys. Got my refund today as well.

My pleasure guys. I’m sorry to repeat me again but there is no more possibility to get the full refund from the list i gave to BG for users that were not in the list .
Banggood do not accept other users now. I apologize for that, but this is not depending from me.

Regards