ASTROLUX® 2024 Collection & Discussion >>> FT06, EA09, CL03, FT05, EC01X, EC07, ED01, LT2, and More...

I’m not great at math, but I get the feeling something there doesn’t add up.

3 Thanks

I was great at math, up until Calculus 2, and I think you’re right. :+1:

I guess it’s about time.

1. Mixed tint multi-emitter 26650/ 21700

2. P60 style 18650 with Throw-flood 14500 flashlight/ lantern.

Full product descriptions will be provided after official release.

2 Thanks

Both lights looks interesting, Is the P60 style light like an actual drop in pill P60 style flashlight? I don’t even know if any one still sells P60 pills maybe Kaidomain.

The mixed tint unit has an amazing host, what is the emitter setup like?

Can confirm something doesn’t add up (math major here but that’s irrelevant): assuming 200 lm/W and constant 4.2V you’re looking at 126000/200/4.2=150 amps, good luck getting that from a single cell…

Definitely an extra zero in there.

Lots of math in this thread (which I’m not great at). How many permutations of two letters and two numbers are there? And they ended up with HP50… wow, what are the odds of that?

ASTROLUX® LT2 1020lm 14500 Flashlight Lantern Group Buy (1thedeals.com)

1 Thank

EA04 shipping has started.

My sample light came with Xhp50.2s (the Mateminco version LT40) so maybe Astrolux swapped them out for the Chinese clone HP50. I think theae are made by LatticePower? I was grtting similar performance, off by +/- 200 Lumens to this one, and disappointing output since the thermal limit was set low. You could reactivate turbo though. Still, I’d prefer Anduril and set a 55 C thermal ceiling to eke out more output.

Most of my subscribers hate Anduril, The bizarre Anduril II totally killed off the interest in Astrolux Lights.

3 Thanks

I’m on the fence. I like Anduril (1+2) but it’s not for everyone and I think probably 70% of Anduril 2 is superfluous features. I like smooth ramp/stepped, the AUX control, LVP, thermal limit control, lockout, batt check, and hidden blinkies, but the rest? Not needed. That’s why i like the UI Lumintop put on the Mach. Probably the most well rounded UI I’ve come across.

Meanwhile not having Anduril killed off my interest in astrolux lights.

The ideal solution would be for the driver to have flashing pads and an anduril-compatible MCU like the T1616, so people that like Anduril can put it on the light, but it comes with a simple UI.

3 Thanks

Group Buy Here | Product Details

Brand: ASTROLUX
Model: ED01
Material: Aluminium Alloy
LED: Luminleds HL2X LED
Lens: Tempered Glass
Driver: Linear Direct Drive Driver
Lumens: 1287lm
Intensity: 50850cd
Max Distance: 451 meters
Waterproof: IPX6
Impact Resistance: 1m
Weight: approximately 75g (without battery)
Size: 117.7mm26.8mm25.3mm (lengthhead diameterbody diameter)
Battery: One 18650 or 18350 battery. High drain unprotected battery is recommended. Cell is not included.

This horse may be dead.

Astrolux WP4 1303, 310lm LEP Flashlight PREORDER at $87.99 (for certain destinations only).
Banggood store: Astrolux® WP4 1303m 310LM LEP Flashlight Waterproof Outdoor Search Camping Hunting Strong Thrower DIY EDC Flashlight With Glow Ring 18650 Battery Sale - Banggood Southeast Asia

Group Buy Here | Product Details

Brand: ASTROLUX
Group Buy Price: $19.99 (usual $24.99) | More details
Model: ED01
Material: Aluminium Alloy
LED: Luminleds HL2X LED
Lens: Tempered Glass
Driver: Linear Direct Drive Driver
Lumens: 1287lm
Intensity: 50850cd
Max Distance: 451 meters
Waterproof: IPX6
Impact Resistance: 1m
Weight: approximately 75g (without battery)
Size: 117.7mm26.8mm25.3mm (lengthhead diameterbody diameter)
Battery: One 18650 or 18350 battery. High drain unprotected battery is recommended. Cell is not included.

Banggood has started shipping ED01 today.