Astrolux EP03

Hello everyone. Here’s my review on Astrolux EP03. Thanks for a good place to share content. Please subscribe to my channel :blush::pray:.

1 Thank

Interesting light. Astrolux seems to be all over the place lately with their design. The ED01 for example. I hated it when I got it, its now starting to grow on me. Pre pandemic, their lights seem to all have the same theme. I like the brand but I think they need more uniformity.

I think that is the big downside of when you don’t design/fabricate your own flashlights, but source them from other brands/manufacturers and only brand them under your own name; switching between manufacturers (or using several at the same time) will mean your flashlights will have characteristics/aspects of those specific brands/manufacturers, so it’s more likely to end up without uniformity in your collection/line-up.

1 Thank

Yes, in comparison, their older models: MF01, MF01S, MF01-MINI, MF02, MF04, FT03 are amazing lights. I don’t feel the same way about their new line up. Something really changed within Mateminco/Astrolux post pandemic.

1 Thank