Astrolux MF01 Mini / Mateminco MT07 stops to works...

Hello, my MF01 Mini doesn’t works, the AUX leds are turned off also the tactile switch. I’ve replaced with new fresh battery and doesn’t works. However if I plug the USB-C cable, the tactile switch goes red, but I can’t turn on the LEDs.

This happend on my return of vacation, before 3 weeks of no use, the battery it’s almost dead and the flashlight is no longer turn on.

Any idea? The driver schematic it’s avalaible?

Regards!

Its unlikely (but possible) its broken.

Did you try removing head and tail cap, cleaning with dry cloth? Did you try another battery? Is there any evidence of battery leakage? Very often a complete disassembly and reassembly fixes the problem.

It’s clean. I have tried several batteries and no evidence of battery leaking (Li-ion can leak?).

very strange, the flashlight was on top of my table during 3 weeks without working…and 2 day ago i checked the malfunction.

Regards

Hello, somebody could helps me? I need fix my FL. I dissassambled the driver the mosfet looks Ok, no shorts on drain to source. My bet it’s the atmel 20u… but i cant check it. So, any idea.? Somebody has the schematic?

Regards!

Thanks mate. My best option it’s replace the atmel, but idk how to flash the anduril fw and get the .hex to flash it.

You need cheap USBASP programmer and hex from Toykeeper repository. Also you can update it with Anduril 2. I must maybe need to do that of mine Astrolux or to stay with Anduril 1. Here are hex for Anduril 1 or 2:
http://toykeeper.net/torches/fsm/anduril2/
http://toykeeper.net/torches/fsm/

Also I used that USBASP programmer avrdude GUI

Ah thank you so much!!!just buy the ic and the programmer.

I think problem is somewhere else not in Attiny85.

Maybe, that why asking about the full sch of the driver. Looks designed bt lexel in blf.

You could always buy a replacement driver from Mateminco.

Lexel off line for a long time. But schematic is simple FET+1+N. First check if T85 gets power , next check button…

I did on the Aliexpress store, they said me that doesn't sell spare parts.

Attiny85 no get power, I read 900mV.