Astrolux S3 / SC Hosts on Preorder $14.99 / $26.99

Does anybody know the lens diameter & thickness?

Please get us a blf special. I’m on the hunt for my first copper light.

Sorry, I should have mentioned it was on the copper version.

OK. Anyone know a source for the lighted tailcap board and switch?

Else I guess a good strong spring the right length would make this a decent twisty.

Of course - The man himself ….PD68. If he does not have any ready he will certainly give you his supply line

https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/zzshY2pH

Just Sayin’ :disguised_face:

Hm. Got mine, and it did come with a complete tailcap, including the switch and the blue LEDs.

No promises that’s not a mistake, but that’s what I got.

I’m glad for you because having no switch was going to be a problem. I solved my problem by buying a complete SC this week.

Both hosts arrived today, one copper and one aluminum.
The copper host doesn’t include a switch but the aluminum one does.

Does the convoy reverse clicky fit in these hosts, the one that comes with the C8/S2’s?

The 16mm switch for Convoy S2+ fits as does 17mm switches. The 20mm switch from the S2 is too large.

Thanks for the info tristanxoxo, Appreciated :+1:

Ordered a S3 host, does anyone know what LED PCB size to use? 16mm?

20mm.

I need another S3 and SC host. Are there any coupon codes available?

Try 33cd81 (code from Martin)

Thanks for the code. It saved me a lot of money.

Crap, this is becoming an issue. I’m gonna have to work Saturday :person_facepalming: for my itchy trigger finger. My first copper, and an S3 just because. Now off to Richards.

Double Crap, the Chinese are celebrating another Holiday. That will add an extra week. :frowning:

Ordered an S3 host seven days ago (using the code)
Just got email saying it’s back-ordered, and shows back-ordered under “my orders”

Still listed as available at Astrolux S3 Taschenlampe Shell Host Aluminiumlegierung Taschenlampe DIY Zubehör Sale - Banggood Deutschland-arrival notice-arrival notice