Auction #11 (direct from Convoy) Ended

Hi, if you are wondering what this is about please see this thread

This is the bidding thread for -

One Convoy M2. Winner chooses tint, power level and mode group. For more specs please visit the link.

Non-aff link so please visit Simon’s shop and have a look around.

I will not set a minimum price so the first bidder may start as low as they like. I would like to think bidders are offering money to help our friend Old-Lumens, and receiving lights as a reward for their generosity.

End time for this auction shall be Wednesday 3rd August 10:00am UTC. Any bids posted after that time will not count. Any edited posts will not count. I will contact the winner via pm as soon as I can. Simon will send direct from China. If you have questions about these specific lights you can post here but if you have general questions please post in the other thread.

Please note- to make it easier for Simon to track how much this is costing him all shipments will go out at once. Therefore the items from auctions 9-13 will not ship until after auction 14 has ended. I hope the winners don’t mind the wait. It only adds a few days on what is likely to be a couple of weeks anyway. Sorry to add this after the auctions have started.

Thank you Simon for offering these lights!

$25

$30

Just checked… I have bread & enough PB&J to last me till payday.
$35

Pb&j I like it! Sent $10 pp to pink panda. Best wishes OL!

@ Dirt - i just need to check, your $10 is just a straight up donation?

Yep. Donation to The OL fund.

Cool. Thank you :beer:

You might want to edit your link to “aff link” :smiley:

Really!? How can you tell? I know this has been a topic of discussion before so I don’t want to offend anyone by saying it’s non-aff when it is aff. I had even asked if they were affiliated before posting them so by the same token I don’t want to bite the hand that feeds and make accusations that are not true.

You can remove "?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.276.vWBX1Q" from your link and the link still works.

Seems like an affiliate link to me.

Ok thanks and sorry. I’ll go through and change them.

I was confused about these comments. I set up those links and I don’t do any affiliate stuff. The Miller pointed out that it seems Aliexpress does this with all their links even though they don’t have an affiliate program as far as I know. So in summary they never were affiliate links but I agree it looked funny.

The following is a cut and paste shameless bump. :slight_smile:

:smiley: When I told Simon about the situation with Old Lumens he responded very quickly that he wanted to help. I’m going to drop a note like this in each of the auction threads. A little bump never hurts when a good cause is involved. Thank you all for helping. :+1:

Please note- to make it easier for Simon to track how much this is costing him all shipments will go out at once. Therefore the items from auctions 9-13 will not ship until after auction 14 has ended. I hope the winners don’t mind the wait. It only adds a few days on what is likely to be a couple of weeks anyway. Sorry to add this after the auctions have started.

No rules that say I can’t do this…
I will bid myself up to $40

:slight_smile:

Couple of hours left :star:

I like your style. Also like your forum name. :sunglasses:

Ended

Congratulations vwpieces :partying_face: