Auction #12 (direct from Convoy) Ended

Hi, if you are wondering what this is about please see this thread

This is the bidding thread for -

One black Convoy S2+ black UV 365nm led flashlight (Nichia 365UV LED) with the ZWB2 filter for 365nm light. For more specs please visit the link.

Non-aff link so please visit Simon’s shop and have a look around.

I will not set a minimum price so the first bidder may start as low as they like. I would like to think bidders are offering money to help our friend Old-Lumens, and receiving lights as a reward for their generosity.

End time for this auction shall be Thursday 4th August 5:00am UTC. Any bids posted after that time will not count. Any edited posts will not count. I will contact the winner via pm as soon as I can. Simon will send direct from China. If you have questions about these specific lights you can post here but if you have general questions please post in the origin thread.

Please note- to make it easier for Simon to track how much this is costing him all shipments will go out at once. Therefore the items from auctions 9-13 will not ship until after auction 14 has ended. I hope the winners don’t mind the wait. It only adds a few days on what is likely to be a couple of weeks anyway. Sorry to add this after the auctions have started.

Thank you Simon for offering these lights!

Well if one sheep has crossed the dam, more will follow. USD 23.00.

Edit: in case I was not clear enough, with decimal points and so: my bid was 23 dollars

Dang $2300! how generous of you man!
LOL
up it to $25

$28
Honestly… My money is Real.

Hmpf ……………… $30

Holy, fast and furious with the new auctions pinkpanda. It’s hard to keep up. :stuck_out_tongue:
Thank you Simon for contributing to a good cause. And thanks to J-Dub as well.

I have friends that are asking about UV lights to track blood trails from night shoots so I’ll go $40 so I don’t have to build one. :wink:

Edit: A huge thank you to pinkpanda for putting this all together. I received my lights from auction 3 this afternoon and am wildly impressed! :beer: :beer:

Sorry, just read about edited posts not counting so I’ll repeat my $40 bid.

Nice bidding guys! :+1:

When I told Simon about the situation with Old Lumens he responded very quickly that he wanted to help. I’m going to drop a note like this in each of the auction threads. A little bump never hurts when a good cause is involved. Thank you all for helping. :slight_smile:

Random.org has been kind to me, so I will go one step beyond. And I will be carrying a small portrait of Ulysses S. Grant. Or $50

Please note- to make it easier for Simon to track how much this is costing him all shipments will go out at once. Therefore the items from auctions 9-13 will not ship until after auction 14 has ended. I hope the winners don’t mind the wait. It only adds a few days on what is likely to be a couple of weeks anyway. Sorry to add this after the auctions have started.

Ended

Congratulations Henk4U2 :partying_face:

Thank you, Simon!

Simon says…

Yes, Simon is one of the good people here. I’ve never heard him argue about anything. :wink:

The UV-light arrived this afternoon. PostNL had once again done a great job trying to demolish the package completely. But the light itself survived the ordeal and worked flawless. The included ZWB2 filter was also unharmed.
And now: let’s investigate :smiling_imp: