Auction Closed- for a SolarStorm Raging Auction Closed

Auction Closed. All bids are final, thanks for participating.

Up for Auction is this SolarStorm Raging that I have Modded. Read the mod thread for all the details.

rg1a

It has been modded with 5 Nichia 219 High CRI leds on Sinkpad stars and on a copper heat sink plate. Everything else is stock except the visual changes you see. You get the light and a Lanyard, no box, no batteries, or other accessories.

The auction starts now and runs until:

NOON Friday, October 25, 2013 (CDT)

Mimimum Bid is $75 USD Shipping is included in the bid price.

Any member of BLF can bid on the light. This is a sealed bid Auction.

Bid Only by sending me a PM with your bid. Do Not bid here in the thread.

Bidders are anonymous. You can bid as many times as you like.

All bids must be in by 11:59AM (CDT)

I will keep the highest bid updated in the thread title and in Post #1, as best I can, due to working in the evenings.

Good Luck.

Current bid is $90

Subbed.

Good Looking Light!! ......

pitter patter pitter patter..... Trot Trot Trot..... Mama, Can I have a light???

Oh..!!!! She isn't here!! Hmmmmm.....

Beautiful OL... That should be one bright rascal. With the high CRI 219's in it I am thinking this would be a good light for some night time photography. !! A steal at that price too!!!

Dan.

Bump! This is a goodie!!

Dan.

Sorta surprised at the turnout, but hopefully it will help me to learn from it.Undecided

I sometimes think that this is the quiet time here. It is 2.17 am in texas, go to bed. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am too, expected this to climb a lot higher than $20 over stock. If I had the money I would happily upbid. :frowning:

Auctions have an interesting tendency to end with a higher price, since bidders don't want to bid up the price before the end.

Except on anything I’m interested in on Ebay. People up a locked in .99 bid on a $20 item and it goes over 15 normally with days remaining; then again, if this didn’t happen far fewer people would post a .99 starting bid.

Ebay does not allow a bid to be entered that is below a current bid. What ebay does do however, is they don't show you the highest amount that an item can be bid to.

If an item is currently listed with a bid of $5, and you enter in $30, ebay will only show $6 as the highest bid. Not $30. So what happens is people enter in bids higher than the shown bid, but not the highest actual bid. If someone enters in $8 to beat you, ebay will right away raise it to $9 assuming you're still the guy with the highest overall bid entered. For ebay this is great. For us consumers it's annoying. I'd prefer to to see the actual highest bid on an item.

Personally on ebay I just put in my highest bid at the last second.