Australia Based Deals / Info / Links / Discussion

$21 for fenix aaa lights; free delivery over $89

My last two battery purchases have been from Tinkertech, and I can recommend them.

Join up on Olight’s website for Email updates. I received my second free light from them recently during the Black Friday sales.

So far I’ve got the i3 EOS AAA for free (well I paid $7.95 postage) and the second one was a free keyring rechargeable model- that was supposed to be for people that have purchased from them in the past. Somehow the previous free i3 EOS had clocked me as a previous buyer and I just paid postage for that second ( iTHX ) one too. They’re both really well made. I haven’t actually bought any lights off them at all- mainly due to most having the custom batteries.

I bought an Olight via Amazon (for a present) so qualified for the iTHX freebie as well.
There was another ‘free’ givaway for Christmas, an i3EOS in a snowflake design green.
Nice products but a bit expensive for me.
I think buying on Amazon includes postage which Olight charges $7.95 for orders less than $75

For Aussie Olight fans, I have an affiliate link here.

We should all know better than to be Olight fans…

The Marauder Mini changed my mind - sustained brightness is very impressive. The Array 2S is also one of my favourite headlamps. But only buy Olights when they are on sale!

Yes, I was tempted to get a second i3 EOS, but didn’t! I’ve got it on my Quad Hands Workbench attached on the end of one of the magnetic arms. It’s handy for providing extra light. I’ll probably do the same for the iTHX.

The simple fact that they only offer CW emitters of unknown origin with proprietary chargers is all I need to know.

+1 for Tinkertech

Probably dosn’t matter to 95% of their target market and only concerns experts like youself.

EG: The I5T EOS is a tail switch EDC flashlight powered by a single AA battery.

Doesn’t make their lights any less trash to people on this forum that DO know better

This thread needs some MAGA love, make Australian deals great again lol.

Check out these Swiss Tech lights at Bunnings on clearance i picked up this model yesterday (ED20), had to buy some parts for the toilet and i was sucked in by the clearance items walked out with new taps and spout lol.
https://www.bunnings.com.au/swiss-tech-1000lm-rechargeable-mini-turbo-flashlight_p0465054

It should be easy to mod i already took it apart i will put a Nichia 519A in it as the LED is cold white its actually a quad die LED never seen it before. The light is decent its small and the build quality is good but its built to a price, its not a inbuilt shelf its a pill that is held in place by the top retaining ring. Driver even has a auto lockout the mode select is average 3 modes with memory but it starts on high if you don’t activate the memory and turbo and strobe is hidden. USB C charger and it comes with a cable and 16340 cell for $15 dollaroos its not bad.

They also got this model but its not at many stores.
https://www.bunnings.com.au/swiss-tech-2000lm-rechargeable-mini-turbo-flashlight_p0465046

Actually Bennetts Green has stock that is not to far from the Glendale store might go to past if i go to Newie soon.

They actually sell a few different models made by that brand. This one is interesting with triple Osram P9 LEDs , but appears to have a “built in 18650 battery” . https://www.bunnings.com.au/swiss-tech-3500lm-rechargeable-compact-turbo-flashlight_p0465048

I can’t say I’ve ever bothered looking in Bunnings for torches, but it’s interesting they also sell some Ledlenser models.

With Olight Australia sales being few and far between this year…
Arkfeld Pro - 15% off with code 15% off with code: OLIGHTAKP15
Olight Australia - 10% off with code: LUMEN10

For Acebeam:
Acebeam - 10% with code: Stephen10