[Available again! - BLF special edition light] new Sofirn AAA twisty high CRI 5mm LED

Jon, I carted 2ea red/red now total is $8.54 USD and states “free shipping”

Maybe it’s my shipping addy to California?

I will try carting 4ea see what total appears

Edit: Doesn’t matter how many 670nm carted same price $8.54
This must be price per unit

Btw, also I’m on app which might have limitations

I am in USA

no free shipping….

Still cheaper than the originals. I think the 3.99 is a mistake. Free shipping for me since I ordered 4 C01 and another C01S while they’re cheap.

Already down to “2 available” after I placed my order. I wonder if that’s accurate

Edit: it’s at 176 available now so I guess not…

Where’s what I view: price jumps 0.50 cents up and down

thanks, I see you get free shipping and I dont… poor me

also, I think 8.99 is for two lights… the listing says (2*C01 Red)

and for the 3.99 each, it says (C01 Red+diffuser)

messy

Sofirnlight dot com has C01DR SST-20 660nm preorder 9.99 each, click on select “color” and find available in two pkg $19.98

SST-20 DR 660nm emitter $1.59 ea

I was told shipping by end of Nov

C01DR will be avail through Amazon as well

I have cancelled all my orders with Sofirn.

I got a message from sofirn that the 8.99 price for two C01 Red 5mm 670nm lights was a mistake. I requested they cancel that order. I also cancelled the order for two C01R SST-20 660nm.

sad to see such inaccurate pricing info on the sofirn site… Im not amused…

Sorry to hear that from Sofirn (edit typo)

I never ordered directly from Sofirn, only through Aliexpress, and that was over a year ago for C01 Yuji that took a month to receive. Light arrived with DOA emitter, i swapped out to Nichia

Since then ordered again from Ali, some optical grade lenses that arrived safe in about 2 weeks

At times I ask myself why am i buying flashlights, and components from communist China?

… as soon as the status is changed to shipped.

Are Sofirn discount codes available to BLF members?

Regular C01 are available now at 3.99.

:+1:

no coupon needed. The price is as low as possible now!

I don’t know the actual shipping fee is the same as I estimated.

I will check by then, if the shipping fee is higher than I estimated, the price may be raised.

click me to C01 series

Ordered several in different colors, thanks for this Barry!

Don’t forget to grab a diffuser for these too…

Does the production 670nm 5mm C01 have the same beam pattern as the prototype, or was that fixed? Ref post #2960

Is the difference between c01 and c01s just the emitter? Tint aside, whats the diff between the emitters?

I will try to upload beam picture on Monday.

C01S, with SST20 4000K and two brightness levels(5LM/100LM), is more powerful than C01 5mm led with only one brightness about 5LM

Thanks Barry.