Back on!! $65 shipped!! GROUP BUY proposal from Tmart: SKYRAY KING

I am with you Dave!! Wink

I’ve been wanting this. Interested only if it ships from the US though.

I know people like the King, but that's more money than I want to spend on *any* budget light. Maybe they could pick out something under $20 to start with?

$49..... They can kiss my shiny metal ass

If it's much more and takes a week or more to come around I can just order it now from somewhere else...

...it's not that I need it...just want it...urgently...

-S

It does not seem like this will become a reality. I just did not want to wait any longer so bought one off the bay for $65 shipped.

Welcome to BLF theo_mich, iseethelight, and zeroed4x!

I cannot wait to have one!where can I find the $65 shipped?

What do you mean by this? They didn't ship it or they shipped it and it's stuck in customs or what? CNQG isn't replying to your emails?

I ordered mine from CNQG on 4/5, it made it to the US in 10 days, and it's currently being held up in customs in NYC...

"Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 12:58 pm on April 15, 2012."

Did they not ship it to you or is it stuck in customs?

im in for one as long as the gb doesnt take forever

You and me both. I'm waiting for word from them regarding a better price.

Welcome to the monkey house, jaynick!

I received my SkyRay King today. I paid $65 shipped on 4/15 from the seller LEO-SHOP at ebay. So it took 10 days from China to California. Not bad at all. The light works fine and it is super bright. No issues I can tell. I did have to lube the threads with silicone so it would screw in smoothly with the batteries inside.

Oh, one thing, I don't understand why they include a piece of paper (manual) in Chinese ?

I will buy one if it's $65 or less shipped.

Get it translated............see if they are poken fun at ya/us. Something like.........HaHa, we have only got $2 in this light dumb Yankees.

Keith (who has been up all night)

I was hoping this group buy would be the perfect excuse to buy the sky king. Can anyone convince me I need one?

I wrote them and there are none in stock in the US

Yes, they seemed to have lost interest in this deal. I wish they just had the courage to by several dozen for the US warehouse then announce a new group buy offer on them. It seems like they are just afraid to purchase without a solid commitment in sales and won't commit to a price without knowing the amount of buyers. Without a solid price buyers won't commit...it's a vicious circle. :tired:

thanks anyway for trying johnny.

Johnny,

If you're serious about a King group buy, why not contact CNQG? They love BLF members.