Banggood Bidding for Old Lumens

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Let me know if anyone wants to beat $200 :slight_smile:

Vinh,

You know what?

I think that you are an Alright kinda guy!

Thanks!
-Chuck

LOL I guess

Wish I was able to outbid you, but I can not:-(

Good Luck!

-Chuck

If anyone is willing to bid more than $200 I mod this light for free for that person. If not I will paypal $200 after I get confirmation I won from the OP. :slight_smile:

Oh what the heck if anyone is willing to pay more than $200 I would also cover forward shipping, Mod it, and include 4* Genuine Sony VTC5 to the winner :slight_smile:

Otherwise OP please send me an email to confirm Bids ended and that I can have the light. vinhnguyen54@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

$201 SOLD as per your email
Holy crap I just got the deal of the year me thinks!

crap i just logged in minutes after the 201 bid & i bid higher to $225.00 for the light and the Vinh mod, as its for a good cause for OL.

Money has been sent to that Paypal address

Banggood, after you confirm payment has arrived please drop ship to:

Vinh Nguyen
24005 35th Ave S
KENT WA 98032
USA

Wow what just happened

I thought it meant 12:00 ( midnight) on July 31st, ( but must of miss read it) and was intending to go higher bids, but guess not. It will cost a 1/2 of that to send it to Austrailia. We win some and we loose some.

Think Vinh’s offer was to help raise more money, not take a bid for an extra dollar, refund and let the bidding continue.

Vinh won the bidding at $200 then he sent out a group email saying if someone pays $201 or more then they get it.

But if I stuffed up in excitement just refund the money and I’ll send through a normal money gift to OL.

I agree with you 100%.

Maybe Vinh could clarify if he checks back here.

I don’t want to upset people.

I thought Vinh won the auction, then he sent out an email to his emailing list saying you can buy it for $201 or more and he will mod it. As I have already contributed to the fund I thought if I had an opportunity I’d grab it.

actually still have about 2 hours, Texas is 22:21:29 31/7 now

But if both Vinh and lionheart_2281 pay the money, we will send out two lights for the project to help old lumens.

Like I said, I’ve already sent the money, but I also don’t want to upset the community if there was some confusion.

Edit: wow that’s an incredibly generous offer, good on you!

I’m confused, the $225 i offered for Vinh’s mod offer don’t count?

Sorry all for the confusion. I thought the bid was over at 12pm and the winner weldpine pass his bid to me for $200.

Anyhow it’s of course up to the OP. I just want to raise as much money for OLD LUMEN as possible

My offer was for whoever willing to pay more than $200 I would throw in cells mods and shipping for free.

The OP is the boss. We will do whatever the OP decide

I am not home right now. I will check back here later for updates. Thanks all!