Banggood cancels order when in stock and raises prices. Terrible service.

1st) To recap: random person starts a thread expressing dissatisfaction and rants about poor customer service of Banggood.

2nd) 2 hours later, in what is clearly NOT poor customer service, in an honorable move a Banggood rep. shows up on the random internet board and offers to look into it.

Random person? The response is on you. How did they do?

That’s your opinion. Doesn’t make it a fact.

Fast international delivery costs money, because it means having to bypass the standard US customs queue.

Take a deep breath and think about it for a few minutes.

Whom do you think is paying for it?

A little common sense please.

There's is nothing that is fully free.Everything is built into the price you the consumer pays

I have ordered several lights and supplies from Bannggood with no problems, but lately, the best I can say is ” you will get your REFUND within 3 days. ” So I’m shopping elsewhere for a while. I would not say this until after receiving the very last refund from them, today.
And for AliExpress , I had to give Paypal $2 on a $5 order or shop somewhere else, guessing they are having problems too.

My point is, nobody is paying for the fast shipping, so that’s why you’re not getting your item in under 10 days, unless you pay extra for it.

The slow shipping is cheap because of some old postal treaty, but that’s because USPS delivers it using your and mine taxpayer dollars.

If you’re paying Paypal - is the vendor (AliExpress?) insisting you send money as “friends and family” (you pay) instead of as a purchase (vendor pays)? If so that’s suspicious because “friends and family” also means disputing through paypal.

My guess would be that shipping out of China, especially cheap (post office) shipping, is a mess right now. Bang Good may have tried to ship your order but had it returned.

It was one piece of tubing for $2.43, plus $2.0 Paypal ( required by Paypal to buy from AliExpress ) plus $5.0 Shipping from AliExpress. But I needed this exact tubing for my water cooled flashlight.
It was 3x 1 meter pieces with shipping added for each piece.

gearbest provided pics of your packages also when sent out, but that was years ago .

That is going away July 1st 2020.
The Universal Postal Union just granted the US to realign imported goods terminal dues, due to the lopsided situation. The US threatened to pull out of the Union, if this situation wasn’t fixed. China was deemed a developing country, so they were granted cheaper import rates for the last treaty, but that is going bye-bye.

Yup, and it’ll be interesting how that impacts shipping charges for products ordered from China. We’ll either see these higher shipping charges passed onto the buyer, or we’ll see product prices go up, if they choose to bury the shipping costs in the price of the product, or maybe a little bit of both.

Hjeh… stock up now. :laughing: