Banggood - I won't be dealing with them again

@ Teutate

I guess lucky you. BG CS offered me a whole $1 for a refund. LOL. What a joke.

I am Very Happy to report that Neal (Banggood) has processed a PayPal credit/refund for the value of the entire order.

My sincere thanks to Neal (Banggood) for doing this. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
George

No more banggood for me.
My first experience with them was terrible.

Well, unfortunately, I’ve tried communicating with Neal and after a while, have quit getting responses. Now, I’m having to escalate a matter to PP for a refund due to not received items.

Shame. I’ve had great experiences until now.

Their customer service is terrible. They dont exist when problems arise. They don’t answer emails until I made a dispute through PayPal and ask me to send them email of the problem, really? After 6 emails sent!
Neal is very unprofessional, rude, lies, cheat, basically, a coward.

Always they respond to my emails. Maybe after one day but they reply

I’ve always found them the best of all the Chinese seller’s I’ve bought from (although I would say out of the 30 odd things I’ve bought I’ve never had a problem, so I can’t comment on if their customer service is any good)
Stuff always gets here to the UK super fast, ordered some glow in the dark stickers for my children on Thursday, they were a few pence (cents) items, hardly worth their effort to package up and send,yet they arrived this morning

Yet a expensive Nitecore 90 series head torch and some other much higher cost items (over a £100) I ordered from aliexpress and a couple of other seller’s, I’m still waiting to arrive several weeks after placing the orders ??

My second attempt… Father's day Group buy on Sunwayman V11R is ON !

Lies and more lies…

I had sworn not buy more but I did it again but …
“Man is the only animal that trips twice over the same stone.”

This is the second time that shits me, but there will not be another …

For me there is no worse than BG … They are The Worst.

Lesson learnt… Banngood, The Cave of the Tricksters.

Always ok with them. Only one recent problem about two Lithium batteries (14500 and 16340), don’t arrive after 50 days, I contact with them, and after some emails I have my money on my Paypal account.

That is a shame. Live and learn. I have learned the hard way myself[different company].

However, I am glad I learned my lesson w/ these China based companies 3 months into my hobby!

There is an absolute truth to,“You get what you pay for”. They are NOT worth the aggravation, the time it takes to get your product[may not get the right one!], ect, ect,…just to save a few dollars!

true

they can never find lake wackawana lol.

LOL!!!

How is the EA4 doing? I hope you did not lose it in lake wackawana when you went fishing!!!

I should have kept my thoughts to my self regarding Banggood.com lol

A few hours after posting the above I needed to go out and my phone was nearly flat.

I know, I’ll use my new Roche torch that I bought recently from the banggood.com deal that was posted on here, it’s a good time to try the charger head attachment that I ordered with it

I had used the torch and it was fine, but not the charger head attachment, Anyway plugged in the usb and the phone and guess what, it doesn’t work, the circuit board inside the charger head part is knackered :frowning:

Have contacted banggood.com, so I guess I’m going to get to see first hand how good or bad their customer service is

I’ll let you know how I get on

its great :slight_smile:

update

Just to update my post
I contacted banggood.com regarding my non working Roche usb head
They got back to me pretty quick, asking for a video of the item, so I sent one via email showing it not lighting up, they then asked if I’d send one showing me attempting to charge something, to be fair, I should have done that in the first video, but the only usb device I had to hand was my phone and I was making the video with that
Anyway I Sent a video showing it connected to a phone and then the same phone connected to a mains charger

Got a reply back the very next day, asking if I wanted a new usb head or a refund, obviously I choose a new usb head

So personally I found the customer service very good and after the initial email, it was one person called Alysonhe who dealt with it from start to finish, which was refreshing and makes a change from having to deal with lots of different people every time

regards Darren

Bought a BTU shocker that had a defective XM-L LED. I contacted them with many photos showing the issue. They sent me TWO replacement XM-L2 LEDs that arrived in less than 3 weeks. This was my 2nd order with them, and I would not hesitate to return.

I totally agree with you. If i have found a seller whose products and price are fine, i will often buy from him. thus i can save my time to do other important things.

watch prices carefully, i’ve just noticed several tools that are listed at good prices, oh, wait
— they display a low price in the link, and in the table of price/quantity on the item page, and in the total price shown in red
then a second later the total price blinks and increases.
Examples:

I think thats because it shows the lowest price selection, but the option moves to the more expensive selection.

But, I HAVE noticed several Banggood ads on other pages advertising very low prices for an item in the past, and when I click on the ad, the price they advertised is not there and its a lot higher on the website. Not sure if they’ve fixed this, but I’m mostly on ad block now and don’t see it much anymore.

However, Banggood has been the best for me so far in getting replacements when they made an error, so I’m kind of happy with them now. Just don’t approve of that advertising practice, if it wasn’t a mistake in the first place.

You’re right — “it shows the lowest price selection, but the option moves to the more expensive selection.”

ok, that sort of makes sense once you get used to it.
I almost bought a car once; car dealers work the same way :slight_smile:

Bought some more stuff from them today.