Banggood - I won't be dealing with them again

Neal answered my email, and in his last email he requested a photo of the XM-L Cool White led….,
…I then sent him an email with the requested photo on the same day more than 4 days ago….,
…and I am Still waiting for his reply More than 4 days later….

Regards,
George

I love the way they don’t believe you. As if it’s never happened before!!! As if their quality control team (probably another incompetent monkey) never makes a mistake.

I ordered 12 Samsung 18650 batteries a few weeks ago.

They arrived in about 3 weeks (faster than I get my items from FastTech) which is OK for me.

Although they were all loose in a big envelope simlar to this … they didn’t even have bubble wrap around them.

Never had a problem with them before but the packaging was very poor, also its illegal to pack them this way and the carrier they were sent with does not ship batteries so they have also been deceived as well.

Its this kind of carelessness that lead to most airlines (and postal services) not allowing batteries anymore.

The batteries all arrived in good condition and I measured all the voltages but I guess it was just lucky that they were all in good order seeing as how the bag was badly beaten up.

After all the complaints and inconsistencies of this company I am BAFFLED as to why people would even bother with them??!!

I know some people have not had a bad experience,but you think it would just be a matter of time!

LoL …an arrogant westerner’s “Buy Local” mentality, yet everything they buy locally is made overseas as well while paying 4x the cost, sure they cus and then they want it cheap with free shipping, shipping within North America costs twice as much as the actual item !

Online eCommerce belongs to China as well, the West and Europe have no chance in competing, top that with the exuberant profit margins and high cost of shipping they might as well forfeit to China without trying ! I run an online business in North America and I have to ship my goods to a shipping/warehouse service in China so they can ship items to someone that lives at the end of my street for $2-$3, while it would have cost me $25CAD to ship locally …sad, but true !

When you buy in bulk it pays to use DHL or EMS, the shipping cost gets divided into the items and is barely noticeable. I get my stuff in 1.5-2 days from China to my door steps !

Hi,

In the last year we have bought quite a few torches and batteries from Banggood, ranging from pricey Nitecore TM26 and Nitecore SRT7 (2 off)…
…to many cheapy Ultrafire “zoomies”…

But the last 2 orders have had lots of problems…,
…and in particular the last order has been bad news (all delivered items are the Wrong items, and even some Wrong items are Faulty)….
I then contacted Neal, and after we exchanged a few emails….,
…he requested a photo, which I then sent to him 8 (EIGHT) days ago….,
……and he still has Not even bothered to answer….

Unfortunately, it seems Neal (Banggood) Only does the talk, BUT does NOT Do the walk….

I have now lodged a PayPal dispute for Banggood.

And we will not be buying any more from Banggood, UNLESS they VERY QUICKLY and PROMPTLY fix the screwed up order. |(

Regards,
George

I wonder if the gentlemen from Canada still want to buy of them!!! lol!!!

These particular problems of doing business with Chinese vendors don’t affect me. Why? I never buy from any of them. I have learned from others mistakes and problems. The cheapest way is rarely the best way.

Same concept as what you said,different words, “You get what you pay for”!

Well said!!! I am one[for lack of knowing] that learned from my initial mistakes when I started out! I did not know any better,I got fooled!! Then I learned! :wink: I learned pretty fast without much if any of a loss.

There are numerous dealers in our Country that sell quality for reasonable prices w/ little or no shipping depending on the quantity of purchase,IS is one of them! :bigsmile:

[quote=EdT]

@ wolfdog1226, I’m eager to hear of how you get free shipping from IS, i always end up with ~ 20$ shipping which is too much :frowning:

Wolfdog1226 is in the US.

Regards,
George

Ah ok then thanks.

I've more than my fair share of delivery problems from Chinese sellers. From now on, unless it's a cheap dollar item from a Chinese ebay seller, I will no longer buy anything from China. USA sellers only for me even it it cost several dollars more. It's not worth the grief dealing with these people especially if you get a defective item..

WOW.

I have 3 orders by now from Banggood.

1. On their site, when you make and order, it says ship to > your country by default.

2. I have an account, in which there is my address and shiping info.

3. Yet they sent the order to my paypal address, LOL.

Omg, what a terrible terrible experience……now i will have to wait like 45 days + for the order, DAMN IT!

Us mere mortals who live on the other side of the planet envy your choice in the States, however so far had good results with Banggood, just received some leather tools from them and impressed with quality and only cost $36 with shipping tax etc , locally the same thing is imported from the states sold in our leather shop for $130 and made in China., effectively saving me $94, what’s worse about it, the local seller has no stock and the cheek to say its a 6-8 week delivery period if I order and must pay up front!

If you pay by paypal… the default shipping address is always your paypal address… that’s the rule on Ebay too, I wonder why are you so surprise about this? it’s about your own protection… if you want to drop ship it somewhere else, then use your credit card…
and if you don’t want to use the credit card for drop shipping… then don’t bother to order, save yourself a headache :bigsmile:

You’ll get free shipping from IS if you spend over $100

No its not, i already paid 2 times, with different shipping address i got account on their site….with the correct shipping info.

Even on the top left corner of their site, it says to what country they are sending! when i open my account, there is info about my address, and with checkmark > default shiping address, from which i have 2 orders by now on the correct adress/contry!

Yet they sent to other country!

I have maybe 4 delivery addresses on Paypal. I never use them, but I assume I could check whichever one I like as they appear in a list with check circles next to them. Some are old, but 2 are variations on my current address.

Dazed should probably just add the alternative address to PP, and check the one he wants in future to match the desired addy. Its unfortunate, but Im not sure you can blame any site for the confusion. PP would demand they send to the PP address of that Im pretty sure. If they havent in the past, you were lucky I guess.