Banggood - I won't be dealing with them again

BG is currently my main battery supplier, yes delivery is slow but what can you do it’s slow everywhere, prices are good and the average time they need to ship items that are not in stock is better then in other shops. Most of my goodies comes from them…

Live and learn!!!

I have said this several times on this forum, I learned the hard way w/ a company called T-mart when I was first starting out 2 years ago.

I learned!! I NEVER BUY OVER SEAS ANYMORE!! FOR ALL THAT HASSLE, WAITING, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO GUARANTEE YOU WILL EVEN GET THE PRODUCT OR ONE YOU ORDERED! ALL THAT TO SAVE A FEW DOLLARS,NO F’ING WAY!!!

One of my rules,If they do not have a phone number[I am not calling over seas either!],I have nothing to do with them. IM’ing and emails are toooo slooooww and frustrating!

Sorry,it is not slow everywhere!!! :wink: a few dollars more for expediency and guaranteed good product is worth it to me!

Illumination supply,2 days from Calif. to Philadelphia!! Amazing and certainly not slow!

:smiley:

I was mainly referring to chinese shops with affordable shipping charges. Shipping stuff from US to me would be faster but significantly expensive also.

Mistakes happen anytime, anywhere.

But this is a pro-active way in dealing them(mistakes).

All International sellers take heed.

Unfortunately Banggood only act this way when problems are made public.
EVERYONE SHOULD KEEP THIS IN MIND

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough we must DO!!

RIGHT,TALK IS CHEAP!

I ordered 3 of Natural White/Neutral White SolarStorm SC01 XML-2 T6 T6-3C NW LED Flashlight (SKU129255)

And received WRONG items (all 3 are XM-L)…… |( |( |(
and 1 of the XM-L is Cool White…., |( |( |( |(
and 1 of the XM-L has a faulty switch. |( |( |( |( |(

Sent an email to Neal more than 2 days ago, and have Not yet received Any reply.

Regards,
George

I think it’s common practice for them to send XML instead of the ordered XM-L2 and hope you don’t notice. They did this in the OP to me. When I posted this a couple of other members were also alerted that Bangbad this is to them also.

Sorry that many of you have gone through all this BS w/ them. I would think and hope that you severe any ties w/ them like I did with a similar Chinese company!

What is even more frustrating is the communication is ALL by email and you are at their mercy in regards to getting a response,then hoping for some type of compensation or resolution to the problem!

Nell from banggood contacted me by PM after I posted and offered a refund of $2 per flashlight which I have accepted.

So I’m happy with that.

Whilst I was playing about with the solorstorms I found something I didn’t know before. If you long press the power switch whilst it is switched off you get a low mode. It is a lot lower that you can set using the variable brightness option.

This is usual thing when you are looking to buy at lowest possible price, RIC had this flashlight first, it was about 25$ if I recall correctly but then everyone made a product request with FT and WB and BG and who knows where else, 4-5 retailers started to offer them in the same time and prices dropped significantly and fast, because they had big stock + small sale (sale was split over several retailers) and the only way to offer lower price is to have that light made from cheaper component, made by overworked not enough paid workers … etc…
This will happen more and more.

about flashlights problems, blf members can send me a PM or a email,I'll deal with it firstly, our CS don't know much about flashlights.

You want Free Shipping and you want it tomorrow ?, sorry it doesn’t work that way. Sure you can buy locally, instead they waited for the shipment and you paid more for shipping than the item you ordered ! …LoL

There is no way that eCommerce in North America is competitive, shipping is just way too expensive ! Many of these overseas companies have warehouses in the US for faster shipping, but the shipping cost makes it unattractive for them unless you choose Express shipping and you will get it the next day ! I buy tons of stuff online and the stuff I paid for shipping from the US takes longer than with the free shipping from overseas !

Good to hear your batteries arrived already.
My battery order can’t even be traced! I already sent a message to Neil and I hope we assist me in tracking the whereabouts of my order.

Sent you a PM regarding my battery order Neil. Thanks

sent a PM to Nell regarding order status "contact customer" on Solarstorm SC01 order.

I REALLY DON’T THINK THEY UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.
SENT TO PAYPAL 12/5/14: The webpage for the product that I purchased quoted Pressurised Square Water Saving Square Hand Shower Head Bath Shower SET and the photos showed a shower head, hose and bracket. When the two SETS arrived they only contained two shower heads.

I emailed the merchant and they explained that the SETS were more expensive. Whilst I considered this to be misrepresentation, I accepted this and asked:“Can you supply two hoses and wall brackets for the shower heads? I am prepared to pay a reasonable price. ” I also stated “The shower heads you sent me are no use to me without the hoses and wall brackets.”

I figured that, as they were selling shower heads and sets separately, they could separate the components and supply me as I asked. After a total of six emails, repeatedly asking for the additional items, I have yet to get an answer except for “If you want the whole set,it’s better to place another new order,”

I note that the webpage for this product has since been changed and the word SET has been removed.http://www.banggood.com/Pressurized-Water-Saving-Square-Hand-Shower-Head-Bath-Shower-Set-p-919949.html?utm_design=13&utm_source=emarsys&utm_medium=Mail_men76_email&utm_campaign=newsletter-emarsys&utm_content=vera&emst=jca1WmPj4q_11211_880963_85 yet the unit price still differs from the price for the set. I hold copies of all emails if required

Hi

I send u a PM with the home garden manager's email, u can contact her.

Freedom of choice is GREAT isn’t it??!!!

Guess what I get FREE shipping and I get it in Two/Three days,I can call them and the customer service is great!!

It certainly holds true that you get what you pay for!

ALL of my lights I get from Vihn or IS where the shipping is FREE! If I just need batteries the shipping is $ 2.68 and that is ELIMINATED by the coupon code!

I will admit that I need to remember this is BLF,so naturally people are going to find the cheapest ways to get a product.

Anyway,I am happy and I am glad you are.