Banggood Interesting New Products

New monster on the block :smiley:
18 XM-L2 leds :open_mouth:

If you were to push 3 amps per led that yould be in total 54A :stuck_out_tongue: (theoretically of course)

Although we already have 21*XM-L flashlight available, but this 18*XM-L one looks aggressive.

But they won’t justify its aggressive looks unless it puts out at least 6000 OTF lumens stock.

Lol

What, when did that happen :open_mouth:

Really like the front button switch.

The question is when will the 24*XM-L come out?

Here you go! :wink:

Agreed. Tailcap switch on these plunger lights is just wrong.

More small parts to get lost, increasing resistance, another source of defect, and at the end 5x the price of a micro USB module at ebay with same TP4056. Sorry, but in this case BG isn’t an option at all.

yes the looks on that 18x is quite aggressive. and a bit nicer than the traditional ones they been making. that sideswitch is just what this type of light needed. and it already comes with xml2’s!
man , if they gave it a heatsink like the j19 or j20, id be all over this……shame on them.

Like the look of this Jetbeam WL-S1. It can use many different cells, has moonlight low, illuminated side switch. 74.49 USD.

To bad it only uses 18650’s.

Yeah, I thought it was crazy they went with 18650 on that one.

this is very nice light (I am thinking on ordering one) and I like it even more for 49.90$ over at … (sorry, can’t say, this is thread about Banggood) :stuck_out_tongue:

This is an open discussion thread ... Spit it out...feel free to add links and a cat pic as well .

this is one of the better looking Jetbeams I've seen lately

Acebeam K40M mtg-2 for $86, flash sale closing in 2 hours seems like:

2 days 2 hours 57 minutes and xx seconds…

oops... my bad! I thought flash deals were much shorter ;)

Where? FastTech? Wallbuys? Gearbest?

:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s okay, someone was kind enough to tell me (not going to risk the import tax :P).