Banggood Interesting New Products

Well the batteries are in a plastic sleeve to fit the tube, so they would always be somewhat isolated. But if you think it’s ok to keep most of the heat in the head, you may have saved me a decent chunk of time 8)

This is a cool thread. Has anyone tried these stones yet (from Post 39 by Chloe)? I'm interested in the 3 highest grits for knife sharpening finish. Seems like a good price. Anyone aware of a better deal for something similar?

Pretty cheap green carbon oil stones 60-1200 grit, 2.60 USD each.

I got the 1000 grade and it puts an extra edge on quality garden shears compared to a V shaped stone sharpening tool.The full on blade guys will know about better deals or , if you “need” 3000 , 5000 or 10000 grade stones with exotic Japanese names :stuck_out_tongue:

^ Thanks Billy X. Was worried these would just crumble apart when used. Based on what you said, they sound like they pretty descent.

EDIT: Ordered one of each of the 3 highest grids. Gave me the 3 unit discount of $2.35 each.

What happend to Chloe?
4 weeks absent and counting! :frowning:

Didn't you know? Wight and Chloe are getting married. Boaz is their best man, and (s)he is now looking for a dress!

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/72679

I heard foy and comfy are the godparents

I wonder who else got invited! Many members seem to have disappeared.. maybe the aliens are taking over this place.

Worrying…

DQG CREE XP-G2 AA/14500

DQG CREE XM-L2 18650

Cool lights! And available in NW too! Any chance of coupon codes on those?

PM @Banggood direct. Tell him that you are interested in getting the new lights. I am sure he is able provide you something .

I put them on my request list tonight!

3x 26650
3x XHP 57 or 70 ( + 14 $ )

looks like a BTU shocker head

driver claims to have over heat protection…

:open_mouth:

Looks like LusteFire 3XU2-X3 (2013) shell with XHP50/70 conversion.

Yes I think so. If it really is the Lustefire/ShengJie then the head is smaller than BTU Shocker and TK70, but still good enough. I think the dark cross can become better with 3 x reflectors like this.

CNQ and KD do carry them.

DIY Digital Oscilloscope Kit Electronic Learning Kit

Maybe useful for reading PWM? Love the color screen but I am too lazy to get it assembled myself. Haha.

That looks like I could blow it up in seconds without even trying. :open_mouth: