Banggood is A FRAUD BE CAREFUL!!!

I have also purchased a lot from BG. You will need to exercise some common sense purchasing anything that is too cheap to be a good quality and or expect something for nothing. For example I purchased a Soldering Iron for $8 us Mustool® MT223 60W Einstellbare Temperatur Elektro Lötkolben mit 5 Stücke Lö Sale - Banggood Deutschland sold out-arrival notice-arrival notice
. It looked OK, but the first time I used it , it got so hot it was glowing orange. So it got trashed, and I expect some losses, kinda like gambling, I guess. LOL

So far…. from my experiences of 76 orders with Banggood, over the last 3 years; I have nothing really bad to say. I have received every item in every order.

No problem getting a replacement light for 2 DOA’s & a partial refund for an internal machining error on a SR70 battery tube. Never bought insurance & never had to ship back DOA lights.

Maybe I have just been lucky. ymmv :wink: . :+1:

swaan, you have no clue do you? Who videos themselves opening packages unless doing youtube guy.

I purchased insurance at point of sale. What is purpose of buying insurance then? Either refund or replace. PURE AND SIMPLE

They want me to send everything back pay return shipping for something I bought insurance already on? Get LOST!!!

Think and use common sense when replying to my posting.

They want me to repay for return shipping for defective item? On top of that I purchased insurance at point of sale. NO WAY!!!

@ mmalive It does seem like you are getting the very short end of the stick on this. Pretty unbelievable really. I guess this also proves their “insurance” is not worth a ‘plug nickel’ to boot.

Good luck…. :wink:

Yeah man. Very unfortunate. I took advice from fellow BLF members here. BUT when a company decides to go South that is where problems arise.

I would have not bought insurance if I known this situation were going to happen and BG NOT standing behind ” so called ” FAKE insurance.

No worries. I will let my credit card company deal bg them and paypal.

mmalive - sorry to hear about your misfortune with Banggood.

I have made many purchases from Banggood this year, mostly flashlights and batteries, and every order has arrived well packed and in good condition. I had one issue with a faulty flashlight (a budget priced Xanes) and they refunded my money the very next day.
The first batteries I bought from them were inferior, but they were also half the price of quality batteries.
I didn’t complain about these because I believe that you get what you pay for.
I learned my lesson, not to buy cheap goods and unknown brands.
I can only praise Banggood and feel confident about buying from them all the time.

Have you tried contacting BG’s blf representative. Banggood.com Forum FAQ
Send Swi a PM.

Maybe I’ve just been lucky, but out of dozens of orders from Bangood, Gearbest, Fasttech, Int. Outdoors and several others, I’ve only had one faulty light that arrived with a DOA driver.

Rather than make a fuss, I just treated it as a host. In the grand scheme of things, the savings I’ve enjoyed far outweigh the minor irritation of a rare mishap.

I’d also like to note that once a package leaves the shipper, it’s impossible for them to control its wellbeing. It seems ridiculous to me to rage at a seller halfway around the world for a damaged package that your very own postman might have stomped on, or that your next door neighbor might have stolen from your doorstep.

I bought a ton of lights from Banggood and luckily never experienced this yet, but I can see how it can happen.

You might want to buy from Aliexpress. Most good on BG can be bought from Ali. I’ve had defective products or glass that broke during shipping and after showing pictures to the seller, they gave me full refund without having to ship the items back. The sellers on Aliexpress are afraid of their customers giving negative feedback to Ali, which can ban them from selling.

Ummm, I suggested that same thing here on blf a while back, and stick to it… and have done it.

I got a package where I know I ordered 3 items, but squishing the envelope it felt like only 2 were inside. So I took my phone, propped it up against something (box, coffee-mug, whatever, don’t recall…), and showed the sealed envelope from all angles before opening it, then cut open the envelope, and… huh… yeah, there were 3 items in there. Okay, never mind.

Else how would you prove the point? You claim 2 vs 3, they think you’re trying to rip them off, and that’s the end of that.

They ain’t Amazon. I ordered a few bulb-adapters, was shorted by one, grexed (nicely!) to their CS, and didn’t even get a reply, but saw the tracking number for a 2nd shipment with an extra adapter, no questions asked. Was practically overnighted, no major waiting.

You think a BG or GB or anyone else would do that??

So yeah, I absolutely recommend videoing yourself opening the package if it looks beat-up, feels a bit light, etc. Otherwise you’re SOL, and good luck fighting with a company halfway across the planet.

So… you can berate people, call names, etc., and then deal with all sorts of headaches when an order craps the bed, or you can avail yourself of the advice, and have a video prepared which you can send to BG, then PP, then your CC issuer, as far as you need to go to prove your claim. Hey, we’re just trying to help.

Insurance is for suckers.
They are responsible to deliver the item, enough said.

Now, whether you chose to call out the dogs over a damaged inexpensive lens damaged in shipping is another story.
To each his own.

BangGood has been Good to me in over 100 transactions with only a few problems which were fixed to my satisfaction.
YMMV

Process your credit card charge back and carry on.

Just watch out for Ali’s sale timers or you’ll end up paying more than what’s stated, they already got me one time.

I ordered 4 orders from BG on 8-24-18 all showed shipped the next day. The largest order was shipped expedited 5 to 8 business days but no tracking number to be found for it? All other orders showed tracking as soon as they shipped. Other orders shipped 9-15 business days. Paid insurance for all orders. I contacted BG via live chat and was told the order without tracking number just now shipped 8-26-18? and I would receive tracking info in 1-2 business days from UPS, what? And as I recall when a shipping lable prints the tracking number is generated right there and then? originally it was shipped on 8-25-18? hmmm, something just doesn’t add up here? and I find it odd that when I checked the new ship date after my BG chat ended, the time of ship shown was the same as the time during my BG chat? And she could not explain to me why I had received tracking on the other 3 lower cost shipping items right after ship? I so I wonder if my order has really shipped? maybe some items are out of stock, one item I ordered went to 0 stock 2 days after I purchased? in the past I recall getting expedited/UPS tracking info right at ship? Guess I will have to wait a few days to see if I really get a tracking number.?

Long story… Shipped does not always mean SHIPPED. :wink:

No rhyme or reason to it either…… :person_facepalming:

It is just how it is…… :smiley:

Welcome to BLF!! :beer:

Banggood has always refunded me or resent me items for every problem I ever had (and there have been a few) and I have placed over 20 orders with them.

Even just recently, I discovered some bad 18650 I ordered from them back in Jul and after talking with them and sending pics of voltage meter reading zero volt they refunded me 100% for that order. I have never to use paypal to resolve a BG issue. Seeing as how they will do something like that, they cant be all that bad.

I hear ya, that’s what i’m thinking!

I have a faulty switch on my ODF30C and Bangood has asked three times for a video which I have sent them twice showing that it does not switch modes. Now they want a picture of the fault? Any idea what to do next? They know a picture will not show the fault, only a video will which I have sent them and they keep ignoring. It's almost like it's a game to them passing the same info around and around to different people and then having a new person come back and ask the same question lol

Honestly, of the three problems I had with lights. I only sent a couple of pictures on one, an internal machining error of battery tube. I ‘politely’ told them a video was not needed & I would not be sending one.
On two DOA’s… I politely told them pics or videos were not necessary of a non functioning light. :wink:

It worked…. all three resolved in a couple days or less. New lights on the DOA’s & partial refund on the battery tube. :+1:

Send them a picture of the flashlight turned off, “see, it doesn’t turn on” :smiley: