Banggood is A FRAUD BE CAREFUL!!!

/\ … :+1: . :smiley:

haha, or I could just send them three pictures of my finger on the button and try to explain to them it won't switch modes

I had similar problem, but with ODF30 - previous version, bought again from Banggood. Just finished the correspondence - they will send me new light. I have provided them video how the switch behaves - once the light is warm, then it does not keep the mode order, or does not react at all. Anyway my wild guess is, that this is the driver, as the switch itself does not define the mode order.

Overall impressions from Banggood after 1.5 years of dealing with them, a lot of orders and couple of issues - very positive. First I have never experienced undelivered order (always choose the cheapest shipping). And second - I had three issues - all of them resolved in a similar matter like the above. Never had to open a Paypal case.

What is really worrying me is Lumintop - I contacted them here and explained the problem 3 days ago, never got an answer. I would really think twice next time I buy Lumintop light….especially knowing that they glue their lights and you cannot repair it, or rely on the manifacturer to stand behind their products.

I’ve had one item that came defective from Banggood. They replaced it without wanting the defective piece back. This is after I sent a video showing the defect. That being said, I’ve purchased many items from them without any problems.

GearBest is another story. I had a Opus charger that was bad. They wouldn’t do anything for me so I sent them a video of me setting the charger on fire. On that note, they refunded my money

LightB, I know you guys are trying to help. I usually ” trust ” seller when I buy insurance. Well BIG MISTAKE.

I will let my credit card deal with Paypal and BG. I have the actual screen shot with insurance bought, labels, cracked lens, etc…. Been with them 20 years plus.

After I sent them the video again and again when they asked, they still ignored it and now want pics. Did they ask you for pics too? I was thinking it was maybe the driver too. Especially without warning it will just by itself jump to turbo and then sometimes jump to low. That doesn't bother me as much as not being able to turn it on or off or switch modes. I still think it's a great little light and worth every penny, that's why I ordered another one, but it needs to work!

Hey Glenn

That video is fantatastic :+1: :sunglasses:

Hi, no, they didn’t ask pictures. Offered me to service it locally on their cost, but it is not easy - light is glued and cannot be opened and examined/serviced without damage. On/off working on mine, but the mode order is random. It is the version without charging - ODF30.

Thanks! after not getting anywhere with them showing Gearbest videos that the USB output wasn’t working the way it should. I showed them that the output voltage was 3.5 volts unloaded when it should have been 5 volts. They told me it was normal. What a crock of #2! Anyway, I sent them a video of me burning it, posting it on youtube. That got their attention and refunded my money. I’ve since purchased a new one. It works great!

Still LMAO on that one !! ROTF

It was so worth it even if I didn’t get my money back. I was suprised that it didn’t actually catch on fire. That’s a good thing.

Haha, good one!

I'm at the stage now where they asked me if I could find a local repair shop. I told them it's not that easy, especially where I live. Bangood must get a lot of emails as I got one yesterday saying they are sorry about my defective phone and will look into it. I never ordered a phone and when I looked at their order number for that, it was one of my order numbers for a flashlight that was just shipped by them.

You know, in addition to my earlier post; I have never had a bad experience with Banggood about anything.
That said, it always pays to be persistent, courteous, & POLITE.
Even if you somewhat have to “play the Customer Service game”.

No need to do it any other way IF one wants a harmonious outcome. :+1:
If a person rants, raves, & acts like a fool…. good luck. You’ll most likely need it. :wink:

teacher, wise advise In my "earlier" days, I would say I was somewhat of a hot head but most of the time it got me nowhere fast.

Thanks klrman. :+1: I know what you mean… I have mellowed with age & things seem to work out much better now.
Imagine that……. :smiley: . :wink:

I've mellowed a lot with age too, but there's still about 10% of me that needs work

:+1: . I can understand that!! :smiley: 10% actually seems pretty good to me…. :wink:

My experience with GB was fine at the beginning and made about 10 order with no issues then I made a claim and they blacklisted me.

Last year they had the nerve to email me a $10 coupon which I can’t use.

[quote=klrman]

I guess they believed me when I said it was defective…lol!