Banggood or Bangbad??

I’m sure there is going to be some mixed opinions on this matter, but is this site reliable at all? Seem to have pretty good prices on stuff.

I bought couple items from them without problems. They’re not scammers.

No problems here.
I kinda like BangGood.

What about batteries??

Everything has been great but some may beg to differ.
BG has been pumping out some deals lately.

I had no trouble with them to Australia from BG.

I had no problems with them so far, they have been shipping faster than most of other Chinese sellers (ebay, WB, FT). Looks like there is some delay with them on shipping batteries lately. I did receive my flashlight that I’ve ordered on 27.03, but haven’t received batteries ordered on 12.03

It's actually BangBest (lately anyways), lol, and they remind me of DX, and Meritline, and Fasttech before those sites got "too big". I still like fasttech as they have alot of good prices on things as well. Banggood has been having the lowest prices on quite a few flashlights lately though. Because of that, myself and alot of other people have ordered from them recently. To me, the 2 things I look for when order is 1. LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE and 2. CUSTOMER SERVICE and banggood seems to have a both those covered. Also, they have a representative here, Neal, and he is very helpful and open. You can really ask him anything you want, and get a pretty quick reply!

They also have an affiliate program you can sign up for, I became an affiliate yesterday after posting a couple of amazing deals they had.

That being said, I always search for the lowest price on things, and lately banggood has been giving us the lowest prices anywhere on alot of good stuff! As long as banggood continue's giving us BLF members the lowest prices possible on items we want, I can't really complain about them!

I’m up to 5 weeks, waiting for a battery order. So slowest from China for me.

My main problem with BG is that those great deals are often over-sold. It’s not a great deal if it shows in stock when you order it and then your order goes immediately to back-order status as soon as they have your money, where it sits for N days. That happened to me several times, and my orders would flip flop between “packaging” and “back-ordered” status almost daily until I cancelled them.

The other problem I have with them is that they seemed to be determined to turn BLF into a link-spam-affiliate-farm. They seem to almost have more affiliates than actual customers and at this point I wouldn’t trust a single product recommendation from anyone who posts even one affiliate link.

But as always, your mileage may vary.

You should open a paypal dispute before the 45 days are up.

Last time I purchased batteries from them it took 3 weeks.

Everything I have ever ordered from them came as described, intact, and within a reasonable amount of time, 30-40 days, which is the standard I expect from Pacific Rim on-line vendors.

This is somewhat true, but this happens all to well to many other sites as well, DX, fasttech, wallbuys, lightmalls, when an item is backordered. Waiting an extra week for an item to be shipped is not that big a deal to me, but when it starts hitting 2 weeks, then yes, it's probably time to cancel the order.

I don't ever care about recommendations when looking for things to buy, which is why I like to post product reviews (from other blf/cpf users), if it's any product I'm posting a deal about. It gives the person a way to decide for themselves if it's a good deal. there's no point in selling something, unless it's something that you really want, and if it's a bargain to be had in my mind.

Also, there seem to be ton's of banggood affiliates on here, myself included, but one thing alot of them don't do, is give back to the BLF community, I have noticed. I see no problem being an affiliate, as long as you don't always take, take, take, but learn to give back as well!

Whenever I get paid, 15% of my check goes to various charities, and if you look at all great, very successful people, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Oprah, etc one thing they have in common is giving back to the community! Warren buffet said he's going to give all $50 billion away to charity when he dies. I agree with that 100%. I understand, but don't agree with rich people dying , then leaving the money to there heirs. People that come into "old" money, that they didn't earn themselves, is about the same equivalent as hitting the lottery in my book.

I haven't had any problems with BG (6 orders). I feel the long time it can take to receive items is the trade-off for paying near wholesale prices and getting free shipping from halfway around the world.

Shipping times never bother me as long as it’s under the 45 day dispute threshold, which I personally think PP should crank up to 60 days. Once a package leaves the seller, they have no control over the shipping from that point on. Having said that, some sellers seem to get it to me faster than others, and those are the sellers I tend to prefer.

Bangprettygood for me so far. Good deals, so far they all arrived as described faster than Fasttech or the ultra slow CNQG.

You cant blame BangGood for battery shipping delays. Once they send the package out it is in the shippers hands. Ever since a few years ago when a shipment of Li-Ion batteries caught fire and caused the airplane to crash, batteries have taken the slow route.

BangGood has been nothing but great for me.

FT has scammed me twice so IMO they made the shat list

My four BangGood orders since November 2012 all went well enough. Maybe delivery averaged 3 weeks, and once or twice tracking was screwy. For a long time, their discounted or promotional specials were like factory thirds; My worst SK68s (dark green) and my worst C8 (UltraFire) flashlights came from them.

It seems to me they are improving/expanding, such as their Convoy flashlights.

My advice to friends is to risk a little money, not placing large orders. Like Racer said above, one friend got the ‘backorder’ runaround for about a week. In his case, the item came in, and the order completed - he’s happy now. Well … satisfied.

Overall, I give BangGood thumbs-up. For now.

Just for the fun of it, I’ll mention that I’ve never bought from a Chinese vendor with as consistent quality of product and customer care as solarforceflashlight-sales.

I’ve ordered from them a couple times with only positive things to say about them. I ordered my V11R from them the same time as I ordered the AA extender from BatteryJunction and due to a snafu with my BJ order (which is rare for them), I got the V11R first!

I have ordered over a dozen items from Banggood with no issues sInce I was blacklisted with DX.
All orders came within 18 days.