Banggood or Bangbad??

can u give me your order number,I'll check it for u.

lionheart_2281

you still not give the 2600lm tk75 back to us!!

Banggood has been solid…until recently with a battery purchase

Saw a thread about them playing the “close the ticket at paypal to get your money thing” and they are playing that with me

Not going to write them off yet…they do have good deals but you have to pick thru some that ain’t…hopefully they won’t screw the pooch on customer service on the batteries I ordered over 60 days ago and haven’t recieved (they split orders and one they put tracking, the one on the battery they didn’t even though my order was over the $20 “free tracking”

All my flashlights and batteries arrived in best shape from BG. No dents, scratches or DOA.
I have agreed that shipping can be a bit long during festive season.

Still waiting for the return mail bag you assured me you’d sent.

I can post a screenshot of our PM’s if you’d like?

And this is why I don’t deal with you anymore.

Looks like the store that had $2.46 SK68 deal on ebay belongs to BG. After they canceled the order I’ve received an email from this store with a subject “Refund for your order from banggood”.

Yeah, me too!
Weird…

It’s called dropshipping. You don’t own anything, just make an online store (ebay/Ali or whatever), set your own price, and purchase/shipment go through your dropshipper system. Your cut is the difference between your sale price and dropshipper cost.

Hence the reason when you order something that’s “in stock”, after you’ve paid for it they THEN tell you it’s on back order.

Shady and dishonest in my opinion.

I bought from them about four times and wasn’t disappointed.

Banggood have always been OK for me.

Although I have only made about 5 orders there over the last 2 or so.

Have 27 purchase from Banggood, Torches / batteries and other stuff …
Everything is delivered in a timely manner to Norway, no problems so far!
Have 8 packs more in order, to be delivered later.
Only have a delivery now that lacked parts, this they start to correct now, I hope….
(There are human to make mistakes, there are many packages for them who are going out every day)
Will let you know how it goes with Banggoods service regarding this ….
Must say I’m very happy so far :) :)

I don’t believe the Banggood reviews, especially when every single one is 5-stars and uninformative.
They read like bot posts, mostly — no useful information.

Descriptions are mostly useless for the flashlights, and since we can’t tell if they’re “almost sorta clones” there’s no way to know what’s inside them. Got a driver? Or at least a resistor? Good luck.

And I probably got burned on the SK68 thing too. Meanwhile they’re advertising half a dozen different kinds of SK68 clones with varying prices.

Who buys this stuff?

since you just signed up to this wonderful >flashlight related< :wink: forum you have the chance to pm the user “banggood“ with your ordernumber and a summary of your problem.

btw: welcome!

First post of a person to complain of a sale of a tablet … at least curious.
I do not know you. I suppose it’s true……

Ah… Hello and welcome.

Of course (and I not even trust all the people I know, some people … only …).

You can become a member of this flashlight forum by contributing to the conversations here.

Given your start, as an off-topic write-only complaint spammer, you have ample room for improvement.

Focus. It’s not just for flashlights.

banggood become badgood! I order a BLF A6 A17DD-L FET+1
driver from 10 year anniversary us warehouse was show in stock and about four days later they email me to tell me it was out of stock and in backorder. ok I wait! two week later they emailed me and asked me to cancel because they don’t have in stock, email me twice. So OK I’ll make up my mind and cancel the order they refund my money but they do not refund my 189 point that I use for this order. they say I use the point up that I cannot get a refund. so guys” if you use your point and they don’t have any in stock you will not get your points back that’s the bottom-line.
that’s b…#shit! it’s not about the points or money I feel like I’m being robbed. :person_facepalming:

I've gotten every order from BangGood, usually within 2-4 weeks, with no tracking-

true banggood goes bad i have this lamp om order http://www.banggood.com/Astrolux-S41S-Stainless-Steel-4x-Nichia-219B-CREE-XP-G3-G2-A6-1600LM-Mini-LED-Flashlight-p-1084256.html they say back order i paid long ago and its still backorder but if you search for the product it says ships out within 1 day. i also used points and they asked me every complain i can cancel and get a full refund i said no i dont wanna refund i want my order to be sent.