Banggood selling fake Nitecore charger? confirmed by Nitecore's website, if it's working.

.@ Daniel. You can say what you want of course it doesn’t mean anyone will pay attention. But if you go round accusing people of rasism then people will pay attention, but for the wrong reasons.

Marc.

My only experience with NiteCore was not good. Bought a D4 thru Amazon and it seemed to have obvious problems. Sent an Email to NiteCore on Feb 23 and have not heard a word from them since. It went back for a credit. Probably my last try with a NiteCore charger. Also had problems with the validation process.

^

Waiting

Yeah, it will happen I’ll get it apart this weekend.

I have to say though that I am dissapointed that Nitecore did not reply, it does show a lack of customer service. I also realise that xtar used this as an opportunity to advertise, but at least they spoke to us.

On another note I did speak to Nitecore UK late yesterday, and although it was not the most informative chat, he was a very nice guy. Here’s what he said:

First off out of all the d2/4 chargers he had sold only one failed verification. He actually read the email from the customer out to me. It seems when it fails it says ‘code invalid’. He had contacted Nitecore and they said they had no problems with the system, but said if you pressed submit twice, double clicked, then it could fail. I explained that I didn’t double click and mine said ‘code inncorrect’

He also said there was a big problem with the I series when it came to fakes, but he was unaware of any of the d series being copied as of yet. He also added that Nitecore does make these chargers at their own factory.

I know this does tell us a lot but I thought I would share the conversation.

Marc.

Would Xtar have responded if they were in the same circumstances as Nitecore?

Good question, I don’t know. I suspect they would as all we wanted to know was if the charger was authentic. It could have been a good opportunity for them. Instead xtar got in.

Marc.

XTAR didnt ‘get in’ as it were, they just happen to have been active here for the last couple of weeks.

Kudos for marcl for keeping a good tone despite the bullying from some of the members. :-)

Yeah, marcl is clearly defaming Banggood, dozens of BLF members are asking marcl to knock it off, and somehow we're in the wrong? J)

How many people really will jump to conclusions based on not so clear title? Because from the first few posts it becomes clear that nitecore site not that reliable.
Yeah, the title could be clearer, but saying that OP is defaming BG is a gross exaggregation.

I believe that "Banggood selling fake Nitecore charger? confirmed by Nitecore's website" is a false statement that harms the reputation of Banggood.

Pregulla disagrees.

Where does everyone else stand?

+1 troll, Only explanation as to why OP doesn’t understand his title is misleading.

I’m with raccoon.

I can’t really explain it any clearer to some members here. But here goes.

I bought a charger from BG, It could have been anyone.

I go to Nitecore’s website to validate the charger and the website tells me the code is wrong/invalid.

So I start a thread asking, are BG selling fake Nitecore chargers? It’s a perfectly normal question to ask.

It is a question NOT a statement of fact. Some members clearly understand that some don’t, but it is NOT defamation. Now if I had changed the title to ‘Nitecore’s website is not working’ as some have suggested, that could be seen as defamation, as there is no proof or conformation. At least I based my title on information given to me by Nitecore.

Marc.

No you didnt. You left out the word ‘are’ from the title but conveniently add it now to your explanation. Title jumps straight to a statement wrapped in a question mark, and even that came after prodding to change title IIRC.

Yes, it can be interpreted as you suggest, but not everyone here has English as a first language. Your statement as it is is inflammatory.

Its exactly the same question. Also the people that do seem to have a problem, do have English as first language. If they don’t I can’t change the way I speak to compensate. I now live in the south of France, I don’t go round speak English and complaining we don’t understand each other, I speak French.

He’s trolling, really not worth the trouble. Don’t feed him and his little trolly attempt will die off.

What did you find inside? Nightcore capacitors?