BangGood

My advice: ignore the “apply refund” button unless you want to cancel.
They’ve just improved their website.
Every time they do that something looks weird or acts weird.
Remember you’re the beta tester/quality control person for their business.
If it’s too flaky leave them a message about it.
Otherwise just ignore it.

Why not just contact banggood and ask them, instead of getting a half dozen unsure answers and then still have to go to banggood?

Just a thought

The light meter arrived on the 15th, 8 days after ordering :slight_smile:
I now have a light meter & an ILB, an “integrating light bathroom” :wink:

Cool, some good news……. :wink:
Which Light Meter did you get ‘b-h’? I have been looking at a couple on BG but have not decided yet.

Oh yeah, 8 days is great! How did you have it shipped?

This one Hohe Genaue 200000 Lux Digital Light Meter Tester Photometer Luxmeter Sale - Banggood Deutschland sold out-arrival notice-arrival notice
I just used the standard free shipping.
BG & GB orders have lately been arriving about 12 days after ordering using the free shipping, Aliexpress are slower though taking around 25 days generally.
I am going to build one of the light tubes from 4” diameter pipe with 90” degree bends as the wife wasn”t happy the other day when I said you can”t have a shower as I am trying to do some light readings.

OK, thank you. That is one of the one’s I have been looking at, and actually leaning toward; because the sensor part is separate from the other and can be placed remotely.
I forgot you were in the UK when I asked about shipping [ :person_facepalming: ] , that is probably why it was notably faster than to the USA. Either way 8 days is excellent. IIRC my fastest has been 10 business days from BG, I was extremely happy with that. :slight_smile:
Yeah, I can only imagine the wife’s response to that……… :wink:
I’ll have to check into the light tube, I’ve been considering a sphere, but they are so big and take up so much room I have been hesitant to do it.
Thanks again for the info. :slight_smile:

This is the link to the light “tube” thread Lumens measuring contraption... (or just a pipe dream?)
Dead simple & cheap to make & once you have measured some known out put lights to work out a conversion figure it seems to give pretty accurate & repeatable results, at least good enough for your own comparisons & to check for increases after mods :wink:

Thanks for the link! That is the way I am going instead of the Sphere. That looks a whole lot easier to make and store also. And the rest of what you say about the measurements is all I am really interested in. :slight_smile:

Is there a general discount code for Bangood?

Well, my latest 3.8mm + 4.5mm Game bit Nes Screwdrivers For Nintendo N64 Gameboy regular mail order was done the 1st of April. I've not received it yet.

I know things arrive sooner or later but this time… da4n!

Just my ¢2.

Cheers ^:)

Try BLF

Chuckle. More proof Banggood really does not know what they are selling.
Fake “multicolor rose seeds” for sale:

Debunked at Snopes:

Commenters at the BG page point out that this is a scam.
Fake five star reviews? Could it be??

Amazing…… :person_facepalming:
:smiley: