Bare BLF A6 Interest List (coupon now public)

Shipped. Barely excited> :slight_smile:

I'm exited :party:

After much hemming and hawing, I finally made a decision and ordered the Bare 1A (not currently in stock).

I ordered the Anodized 3D earlier.

Thanks ToyKeeper!

EDIT: 1A must have been in stock. Received my shipping notice late yesterday. :slight_smile:

Website now states that all emitters (1A, 3D, 5A) are in stock.

Put me in for 1x NW, please.

thx, Gerd

I’d be interested in 1 x 3D. Thanks!

Just ordered my 1x3D today

I would like a 5A if its not to late.

for this bare aluminum price is the same 25$ ?

TK, is the GB over?

If it is maybe it needs to be clearer in the OP or thread headline, because there seem to be requests to get on the list from members even since the codes have been sent out.

These just showed up at my front door!

Man are these some nice looking lights. I got a 1A and a 3D. Both look and work great. I can’t find any flaws what so ever. The clips are slightly improved (smaller wings) but still nothing special. I think I might try to find a nice stainless steel clip for these. One of these will be my new dedicated night stand light, the other will be a gift. Once again a big thank-you to all involved in the creation these works of art.

Nice! The engraved lettering looks good too, better than in the black ones.

This looks so much better than black version. :_(

Looks like they got it right. Congrats boys and girls.

Short tube version should be stellar…………

Sweet! Now the rest of us are Jones’n for OUR fix! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet looking. Mine are still in China according to tracking. Can’t wait to hold them and touch them. Just a little excited.

Is it still possible to join in on the GroupBuy and get the code?

I got a green light from Banggood to keep sending coupon codes even though we’re over 100 units. It looks like they can produce more on demand. I think I’ve PM’d the coupon to everyone who asked.

With the coupon, it comes out to $1 less than the anodized version. It’s easier to produce when the process is one step shorter.

I would like a one in 3D tint if possible.

Gaahh, this site! Ordered one in 3D flavour. Thanks for making this happen :slight_smile: