Battery Restriction Again? - [14 Apr 2015]

Received a few 18650s, but turned out to be fake Samsung from DX.

I ordered on 14/Jul and it arrived in 10 days through standard reg Air Mail! Sellers should find out how they are able to ship batteries that fast.

I’m about to order 25r’s from fasttech. Only option is surface mail, “45 to 60 days in transit”. Should I still order from FT?

I would get this, even better performance, and faster shipping. Include cases also.

I’m asking myself the same question… I wish this restriction bs would go away :weary:

I have four of the HE2’s, & tbh, I wasn’t that impressed with them.

Received two separate packages from FT (Panasonic 3400mAh 18650’s and 10440’s), both reasonably fast.

Ordered two Sanyo 18650’s from DX and after 8 week’s I’ve contacted client support, they’re now investigating where my packages is. If they can’t find it I’ll get a refund. Because of the regular shipping, I think the package might have been lost or rejected. Keep you guys posted.

The only reason I’m not buying batteries from RMM is because you can only order a maximum quantity of four batteries in one order. And I already have four batteries in my order. If I didn’t have a budget I would just order from Supersports600 on ebay. Fast local shipping but c’mon, $35 for two protected panasonics. No thanks.

My 8 Panasonic 3400 mah that I ordered on 26th of may came yesterday
I’d completely given up hope to

I just ordered the 25R’s from FT…. :email:

Hopefully the placement of this order will mean that the restriction will be lifted within 10 mins of my order being ‘shipped’, & everyone can rejoice…. :beer:

Keep us posted :wink:

Fasttech has stopped shipping through Malaysia and Philippines Post. I am going to stop buying battery from them until they find a good solution. So far shipping through Sweden Post works for Banggood (under 45 days). Not to mention excellent delivery time for Toll Courier service (under 2 weeks).

I am still waiting for my battery order from Fasttech via Malaysia Post surface mail. No clear update of its location. By Aug.6 it will be 43 days and I will be filing a PP claim. Will stop buying batteries from them also for now.

My last battery order from BangGood was sent via PhilPost, sent back to them and was resent via SwedenPost. Never got the order. Neil of BG refunded me.

Just placed an order for a Supbeam X40-L2. Need some batteries for it. Any suggestions for suppliers?

TIA.

we agree with it, Malaysia mail isn't incredible.

Hi Neal, are you able to hook up your company with Toll Courier Group for delivery? That was how DX send my package. Delivery speed was Incredible for sure

Where do you see a 4 battery restriction? I have ordered more in one shipment and just placed an order for 18 18650 batteries from RMM. He is my main source for batteries.

http://mtnelectronics.com/internationalshipping.htm

the 4 battery restriction is for all international customers. :wink:

Fortunately Nevada is not yet considered to be a foreign country so I missed out on reading that. :wink: Does Illumination Supply have the same restriction listed though their prices are generally not as good as Richard’s?

Hi Neil.
Who is your shipping partner for now? I need 8 18650s now.

Thanks

I’m also in the market for 4-8 cells again……

Banggood has Samsung 25r’s for a good price as well as having airmail as a shipping option “7-25 business days”.

Maybe banggood is the way to go?