Beamshots and measurements TR-J12 DRY TK35 STL-V2 UF-V6 V60C and more (add pics).

Pok! Wow! Excellent job!

I too wonder if dry was on high or turbo, or better yet, at what amps was the photo taken.

It looks like you swapped the High and Turbo in regards to the miliamps you stated.

Viktor

Excellent Beamshots

Thank you very much

I will take beamshots tonight.

ตาโอ๊ตตามมาด้วย 555

Based on the message #31 there's not a huge visible difference between those lights although the other one has one more 18650 within it - or has it?

*** add more pics for comparison in reply#1 ***

Excellent addition to information available

Your english is better than most of my American friends...ต is all of my Thai *smiles*

Thx Pok!

From the new pictures, the TR-J12 on High is brighter that the DRY on High.

But the DRY on Turbo is equal to the TR-J12 on High.

How is the LEDs connected in each of these? Series/Parallel?

DRY = Series

TR-J12 = Parallel

Nice work Pok!

For info. DRY ceiling bounce gets 250 lux. TR-J12 gets 215 on 3-cell and 225 on 2-cell.

Candelas, DRY is 26k cd. TR-J12 on 2-cell is 24k.

DRY drops 7% output in 3 mins (Turbo mode). TR-J12 drops 6% thereabouts in 12 mins, much better performance. J12 is a very efficient 2000+ lumens machiune.

Thank 2100,

That is what will I say, Sorry I can't explain in English well.

thats it!, im gonna purchase a tr j12!

Whats a DRY btw?

I now want a DRY....This thread is awesome.

Amazing work taking all these pics. The Mouseovers are a joy to watch as well.

Pok - nice job on the comparative beamshots. Very very helpful in my search for a bike light.

Thank you for the effort you obviously put into this. I can honestly say: I prefer throwers! (knew it but... ;-)

Thanks pok! great beamshots.

Pok, no matter how many times I view this thread, I never get tired of the amazing photos you've put together. Thank you for all your hard work assembling this information for the forum.