Beamshots and measurements TR-J12 DRY TK35 STL-V2 UF-V6 V60C and more (add pics).

Everybody, You are welcome

Sorry I din't reply this thread because back away for new threads.

Excellent work on the compilation of beamshots!

Kudos :slight_smile:

hey Mr. Pok,
geat work,
i miss a Beamshot from the Sky Ray King.
is the SRK brightness hiher then the TR - J12 with 5 led´s?

TR - J12 is flooder and slightly higher lumen 2300- (TR-J12) , 2200- (King)

What is that 32650 XM-L? any left on sale?

thx, Mr. Pok

Nope, :wink:

Thanks.

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your site and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff right here!

I think this is the first thread I saw at BLF!

AMAZING good work, thanks Pok :slight_smile:

The tr-j12 still looks a good beast light :heart_eyes:

I appreciate the hard work and time you went through to post these photo’s up.

But I found one strange thing with the result’s and that’s between the STL-V2 and UF-V6.

In your photo the UF-V6 look’s to have a much brighter hotspot than the STL-V2.

With my testing the STL-V2 and STL-V6 have a much brighter hotspot than my UF-V6.

The spill in each photo look about the same as the UF-V6 has a more narrow spill while the STL-V2 has a wider spill.

Only thing I can think of is either different samples are giving different result’s or the times have changed as I think when you took your photo’s there was only the SkyRay STL-V2….now it seem’s there are only counterfeit single LED SkyRay STL-V2 flashlight’s out there now and the legitimate STL-V2 now is a 3 LED Flood light……now the legitimate single LED STL-V2 is now the Fandyfire STL-V6 which I hear is even not being made anymore but there are still plenty out there it seem’s for the time being.

I’m not trying to say this test is bogus or anyone is wrong I’m just saying times have changed pretty rapidly and flashlight’s keep on changing and the names keep changing and it get’s realy hard to keep up with what is going on……it seem’s one day a flashlight pop’s up being the best out there then within no time at all that light turn’s to trash after the first batch is sold out.

Back when you took your test the samples of the UF-V6 may have been great but today atleast with the two samples I have are so very disappointing stock….they look like they could destroy an stl-v2/v6 but when used the STL’s walk all over the UF-V6….I mean no contest at all.

To all interested in these light’s make sure the seller is selling you OLD stock of the UF-V6 and STL-V2….new stock of the stl-v2 will either be a low performing single LED flashlight or a new model three LED flood light if you can’t get the old STL-V2 then get the new Fandyfire STL-V6 as it perform’s as well as the old STL-v2 it just does not have the option to change between 3 and 5 mode like the old STL-V2 did.

I’m not trying to step on anyones toes and hope no one took it that way just pointing out what I have learned buying these product’s and comparing with what I see here plus I don’t want to see anyone buy one of the newer single LED STL-V2 when the Fandyfire STL-V6 is out there that perform’s better and is cheaper.