Best AA rechargeable for the money?

Have you ever did a discharge capacity test on those DigiMax?
They advertised capacity seems really high for the price of the batteries. Though the ebay listing says the batteries weight 1oz, so they don't seem to be very low capacity.

Found this review on that topic.

So the Japan made ION Core Duracell are rebraded Eneloop XX? are they current gen eneloop clones?
Those seem like the best choice if they are Eneloop XX clones.

Amazon and Duracell says the Duracell ION AAs are 2000mAh and not 2400mAh like Eneloop XX.

But Amazon has Duracell Stay Charged 2450mAh, which I assume is the old version?

Now I'm all confused!!

Between the CPF link and post #33 of Deal is Off Again! - EXPIRED - Duracell Ion-Core AA LSD 4-pack $8.99 + 2nd pack 40% off @ Toys-R-Us , I’m pretty convinced that those ion core are rebranded eneloop xx. Mine say 2400mAh on the actual battery label.

Can’t say much about your last link (duracell stay charged 2450mAh), except that I see from squinting at the picture is that one of the cells says “made in Japan”, which is encouraging.

This editor isn't mobile friendly, sorry for the poor formatting.

EBay has a TON of Ion cores for about $2/cell but the descriptions vary in capacity, some say 2000mAh some say 2400mAh and others say 2450mah.

What is the model number for the good ion cores?

Where is that number on the package? (so I can check it with the seller)

I picked up some of the Duracell ION core batteries.

They are indeed 2400mAh. It is printed on the batteries themselves.

ToysRUs has the good duracells on sale for $8.99. Which is cheaper than I could get them online.

Best part... Walmart will price match the ToysRUs website.

Here's the link for $8.99 from ToysRUs:

AA: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=22268676

AAA: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=22268666

How about the rechargeable Energizer? The ones I asked about on eBay are said to be made in Japan.
Any experience here?
Jerry