Best flashlight under $100 bucks! Convoy L6 3800 lumen. A MUST HAVE!

Apples and oranges.

Update: Just got a shipping notification :slight_smile: Thanks again everyone for your patience in this…

Everyone that placed an order between 7/9 and 7/28 has a package on the way :slight_smile: My shipment of chargers and cells will be here in a couple days and then the rest of the orders will be heading out as well…

Thanks again everyone. Please feel free to leave your thoughts and impressions in the thread!.

+1

I’ve been an L6 owner for a month. Astonishing capabilities. The question, ‘How much do you really need?’ comes to mind. I have Convoy C8’s, an M1 & M2, the X3 and some Mini’s. Of those the C8 and X3 provide adequate light for my needs. This one though, it makes me smile. Ready, if called, to help land the Shuttle…fry a Coyote at 50 yards…turn your garden variety vampire to dust…etc. Made for more than you can likely dish out. Lovin’ it!

L6 is back in stock at Adventure Sport
http://asflashlights.com/convoy-flashlights/92-convoy-l6-3800-lumen-cree-xhp70-1a-and-3c.html

I like your videos man. Particularly the instructional ones. I already have the Throfire S70 but just saw this light on sale so it’s on the way.

Thanks.

I know I’m still tickled with this light. Feel free to let us know how it compares side by side with your Thorefire.

It probably wouldn’t hurt to give some info on what the ultralux package options are about…

How many more amps/lumens increase? What are the new runtimes?

What does dedoming do for this particular light? Beam shots of the before and after?

Do either of these options delay shipment? With one, the other, both or neither what’s the shipping date to Virginia?

Thanks.

Hi WD,

Here is some information about the ultralux package.

The things done for the build are outlined here as well as test results. This does ad to the ship time. Provided the lights are in stock ( they are right now) its typically 48 hours before one with the Ultralux package will ship.

Let me know if I can assist you further :slight_smile: