Best Hobby Charger for torch batteries?

I’m also looking for a Hobby Charger to charge flashlight batteries (primarily 18650s, 16340, AA, AAA LIPO and NIMH). I would like to charge up 8 batteries simultaneously in parallel and multiple channels would be a nice feature.

I’ve seen a lot of comments about the Accucell and iCharger but I’ve never seen any comments about the Tenergy TB6-B? Anyone have any experience with this charger?

I’m leaning toward the iCharger 106B+. I willing to spend up to $150 but I would like to purchase the most cost effective and functional charger.

Thanks

cjoe

I amlooking for a hobby charger, good quality, cheap, discharge option and USB output to save charge data. Any rrecommendation? Thanks

I don't actually have any recommendations, just saying Hi since I didn't know you were on BLF. :)

The iCharger 106B+ is great, but may be slightly expensive for $80-90.

I’m using an Accucel-6, which was about $35 including shipping. I’m still trying to figure out the USB port though.

Here you go:

One thing I don’t like about Hobbyking is its shipping fees. I guess we’re too accustomed to DX.

Hi there… How you doing??? I see that you use a lot this forum… Nice to see you here… Merry Christmas… :smiley:

No problem, Merry Christmas to you too. :santa:

Thanks, I have this in mind but I think that dosent have USB output…

Yup, that’s correct, but I’m trying to enable it. We just need a TTL/RS232 to USB adapter for the connection.

The mod is detailed here: Turnigy Accucell 6 pc connection patch - RC Groups

Saying I use this forum a lot is a bit of an understatement. ;) 4500+ posts in less than a year. Merry christmas to you to!

I like this forum better than others… Very nice peoples here…

Wow, this look interesting… :smiley: Thanks…

That is funny… It is christmas night and here we are in front a pc…

That toll me that we have realy good friends here…

It’s a White Christmas in Korea… :smiley:

Yup, we’re a great big family. :santa:

Well my friends… Family call… Have a Merry Christmas everybody… My best wishes,

I everybody, I hope that Santa give us what you wish… :smiley:

Still looking for the charger…

you can use a computer server psu as a power supply, they are really cheap and have more power than what your charger would ever need

Thanks, I already have the PS, just need, or want a hobby charger with USB output to save charger data…

Did you decide not to get the Accucel 6?