Best Hobby Charger for torch batteries?

Nitecore intellimax i4?

Hi, I am looking for others options before I choice the Accucel, I want not to expend that much.

Hi, I have it already… I want a hobby charger to test discharge current and staff like that…

The Accucel is probably the most affordable non-crap hobby chargers in my opinion; the iCharger goes for three times as much.

Let us know what you get! :slight_smile:

Edit: Here’s a tear down of the Accucel-6:

I own both the Turnigy Accucell 6 and the iCharger 106B+. For the money you can't beat the Turnigy. It's way better than a regular charger you have no control over. That said, If you want the ultimate for less than $100, then go for the iCharger. It's more accurate at balance charging than the Turnegy. Also has higher charge and discharge capacity. More features as well. Is it worth the extra cash? Depends on your needs.

Thanks guys…

My needs? I have chargers enought to charger my batteries, I just wanted to make some test occasionally to my batteries using the RC charger, and I really want the USB option to save the data in the pc.

Hi guys, after almost a year later… Happy Christmas again to everybody… hahha :party:

I buy a month ago this charger;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200945017770?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&\_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Cheap I know… I just want to start with this kind of charger… Still waiting for it :_(

I decide to sell my I4 V2, no happy with it… Take so long to charge mines 18650´s, it cant charge 4 18650 with the 110v connction, to charge 4 18650 I have to use a external PS…

Speaking of external PS, checking the rcgroups maybe for 8 months I find a PS that can push 100 amp with 220v AC input, I buy a pair in ebay for less than 26$ shipped to my USA address, I’ve been using one of them for maybe three months to drive a car amplifier and some Leds strips in my living room, this PS is just perfect and cheap, here is some info;

I wanted to write a post earlier, but then i saw how old this topic is. In fact, i am far from excited with this charger. I bought is about 3 years ago, and many flaws appeared:
The most iportant is, that it won’t charge up the batteries well. Under charging the voltage measurement isn’t correct. It means that after the charge is completrd, the batteries won’t be 4.2V, so not full
For me
2600mAh sanyo: 2350mAh @ 4.13V
3100mAh pana: 2940mAh @ 4.09V
There is a calibration menu, but even with the maximum undercalibration, it won’t charge the batteries up completely.

I hope you will have better luck with it,
and have a happy christmas

Sometimes different batteries dont charge exatly to 4.20, because internal resistence etc… Maybe it is normal…

I just receive the iMax… First batt charged… I think I like it…

Turnigy Accucel 6 works great for me. Fan is a bit noisy though and I had to put some machine oil in it.