Best Mass Produced Flashlight For Its Purpose

Did you just call someone butthurt? Indeed that’s witty and professional, you will do great in the blog world.
That’s sarcasm, so that you don’t get confused.

Spoken like a true internet troll, it sounds like you signed up here to do battle.

Yeah, I don’t see her winning a big readership of flashlight people.

I guess you didn't see the "factitious" next to it along with ironic. Projecting much?

I really don't know if you two are sincerely hyper–cynical (one of those "bitter folks" Obama was describing in his first term campaign) or this is just some form of hazing but I don't really care. I can roll with you two just fine. I won't because I am not going to derail this thread but I'll be happy to do so in another thread if you'd like.

TL;DR Blogger swinging on Olight and Nitecore’s nuts. States “her” opinion as fact. Get’s called out for less-than-subtle product endorsements, won’t own up to it.

It's an obvious opinion piece. Since your reading comprehension skills are so lacking that you can't tell the difference and raging out over it, I would recommend getting a prescription for benzodiazepines. It will be a challenge not getting hooked on them before you get your GED seeing how far you have to go.

Obvious

[quote=absalom]

[quote=polargirl]

Realizing you have a problem is a great first step. I am proud of you.

You should vastly improve on benzodiazepines but the talk therapy is more important.

[quote=polargirl]

[quote=absalom]

Hell ya, I’m more than happy to continue derailing this abortion of a thread. It looks like you put a lot of time into writing your “opinion” piece, so the more I can do to sabotage it, the better!

Keep ranting and raving with your nonsensical garbage, I got nothing but time :expressionless:

[quote=absalom]

[quote=polargirl]

She’s doing a bang up job at sabotaging it herself.

[quote=DanielM]

[quote=absalom]

Hear, hear.

Now, in an effort to turn this thread into one of substance, I will be presenting a twist on the classic “Cat Facts” with my own “LED Facts” (patent pending).

1. - The first LED appeared in 1962 and emitted low intensity, infrared light.

I know you don't have a life. It is on the new topic of obvious.

You aren't the only one trying to derail this thread and apparently any other one I make. At least a half dozen other posters are doing the same.

I get the message you inferiority complex, misogynist losers are trying to send, You can keep doing this until I get banned but punk boys like yourself won't be running me out of this forum.

LED Facts

1. Early LEDs were often used as indicator lamps for electronic devices, replacing small incandescent bulbs.

Some Light Reading for OP

Fail derail. Lulz!

LED Facts

1. The first high-brightness blue LED was demonstrated by Shuji Nakamura of Nichia Corporation in 1994.

If you first fail to derail, then spam.

Are you gonna keep spamming or are you going to be a good boy and quit it?

just…wow…. :weary:

I am so excited to see progress on the Shocker … WTB beamshots!

Beamshots?…Yes!…That might just save this thread!…