Best Mass Produced Flashlight For Its Purpose

haha, they’d have to pretty amazing to revive this one… :wink:

Edit: Semi back on topic. I don’t own any of the lights mentioned in the OP and not knowing the model ranges of these manufactures off by heart I had to google each one up to even see what they look like. Maybe stick in some photos for each light and not just the manufacturer promos. CerealKillers post showing the S10R actually caught my attention more even after I had read your description above.
If you own them (sounds like you do), highlight some features you particularly like and draw attention to them. Beamshots, comparisons and examples that show how you came to your conclusions. I know this is all already out there in the form of reviews and discussion, but an opinion on these lights backed up by examples and data is always valuable.
All that makes for an entertaining and informative read/blog, otherwise it’s just empty opinion.

Pictures worth a thousand words and all that, but that’s just me. We immature forum dwelling misogynists tend to like shiny visual things… :stuck_out_tongue:

blf is becoming cpf

I’m a girl and you’re not being nice to me, so I will label this entire forum as misogynist.

No.

Just no.

Shut up!!!

I apologize if this has been asked already, but WTF?

I thought this thread might be a good place to catch up on people’s recent favorite stock lights… nope.

It’s about what now? …lights??

absalom wrote:

Hell ya, I’m more than happy to continue derailing this abortion of a thread. It looks like you put a lot of time into writing your “opinion” piece, so the more I can do to sabotage it, the better!

Keep ranting and raving with your nonsensical garbage, I got nothing but time

What a total dick. You are one of those guys that would join in kicking a guy/gal that is on the ground. Aren't you? You got to be so proud of yourself.

It's distasteful for a bunch off members try to dog pile on one member. How in the hell can a member expressing his/her interests in various lights and then defending his/her actually being a "real" member, constitute being a troll? You're the ones reacting to her opinion. You could just read it and tastefully disagree. Please grow up and be "bigger men".

I’m assuming you missed the first 24 posts so I’ll forgive you. Op made a blatant product promotion for Olight/Nitecore and then labeled them with the superlative “best”.

Then when called out on this, “she” attacked anyone who dare doubt her opinion labeling them misogynistic.

Look at Op’s past posts. A blatant nitecore promo and asking how to best post her blog/shill. There’s much more than meets the eye…